Price lowered to $2,500 Cornscala Michigan

finallygotmyheresies

37 minutes ago, kink56 said:

Those belong to a member here and were built by Justin weber.   I gave it too much thought before deciding to purchase them or not and didn't get them as a result. Stunning though IMO. 

On 1/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, DizRotus said:

The seller could at least include a photo to entice buyers to drive to CARO for a syrupy sweet deal.

My apologies to the seller.  There were several nice photos at the bottom of the listing, had I not been too lazy to scroll down, I would have seen them.  One is attached.

393DFC33-0403-4D3D-9D60-AC43D46ED2A0.jpeg

4 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Those belong to a member here and were built by Justin weber.   I gave it too much thought before deciding to purchase them or not and didn't get them as a result. Stunning though IMO. 

Aren't they still available?  They are still active on Audiomart.   I have been kicking around the idea of getting some sort of CornScala or Cornwall style speakers.  The two in this thread each seem interesting, if not pricey. 

21 minutes ago, Martin O'Neill said:

I live a hour -half from these should I check them out?

Those look pretty nice. Seems a little rich for the asking price but guess cash may talk. Are you in the market or just interested In  checking them out...Would consider resale value before purchase or just enjoy anyhow.