Klipsch Forum Member Locations

Deang

Justin is setting a database up for us.

We can use it to find where we all live in the event somebody would like to audition a piece of gear or various Klipsch type speakers.

If this interests you, please post your information in the General Forum Section in the thread under the same title.

In the General Forum section? Lordy....

That's just what I need.

"Hey man, it's kLiPsChRuleZ from the Klipsch Forum! Hey, like can I come over to your pad and maybe hear some of that wacky tube stuff and whatnot? I hear you live near the beach to and stuff. R U in sight of hot chicks? I have three subs and some RB5 on my system(computer, man)! F'in' brings the walls down at 115dB! But here U'r tubes rock! I'll be there over the weekend. I got 3700 MP3 files that are RAD. We can trade."

Of course, the same could be said for ME asking someone...

"Christ...it's that bastard Mobile Homeless! He wants to come over!!! Man, dont answer the phone for two days!"

Hey, Audio Flynn, I just spent 10 minutes redoing your sig! Go to the Rega Planet thread and do it! All is done for you, sans MP3 files...

Outer Limits.... indeed.

If you get lost, here it is again... Your own sig file with directions and everything:

http://www.progressive-engineering.com/klipsch/sig.txt

1. Click link above

3. Go to EDIT, go to SELECT ALL

4. COPY it

5. Go to your profile and "paste" the contents in your profile section for Signature.

6. Save Profile

Come on Kelly! I have 7775 MP3's, 35% at 320Kbps, the rest mostly at 192kbps, (hehe) and my very own, homemade Altoid Headphone Amplifier for my HD600's. Two channel heaven....

hehe

Actually I do have all of the above, but def. not two channel heaven. I do enjoy my 10+ year old Sony CD player with my home made amp on my Sennheiser HD600's, but never do I play MP3's through them, that is painful. Those HD600's are probably the only reason I have started buying CD's again...

heh, the last thing I need is Mobile coming over and critiqueing my system. What a horror it would be to find out how lackluster my setup really is...

Flynn - It seems you found ONE of the things that drives Mobile batty ... a very long unformatted sig !

- tb

actually, i have been using monkey audio and oggvorbis and vqf for some time as an alternative, only problem is my mp3 player wil take only wma and mp3 so i can not go to the better things yet, but 320kbps mp3's are not too bad, considering.

you should check out Dolby's new format, 5.1 audio that is smaller than an mp3 and has like twice the bandwidth. it is one ofthe home theare mag editions and pc mag.