WTB Working pair of K-77 or Crites replacements

teaman

2 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Dude, I don't think you have any idea as to how many speakers and drivers I own and have owned. It's a terminal disease, like the best of the Klipscheads here!

I'm pretty aware. All one has to do is read 10 or so of your posts.  Just messin with you. Enjoy brotha.... 

• Like 1

I didn't notice you cost comparison error.  With the actual cost difference between used K77s and CT120s you might want to consider trying mine.  My CT120s aren't for sale, but the K77s are available.  If, after listening to both, you prefer the 120s, you'd have to get a pair elsewhere.  If you feel the120s aren't worth the cost difference, you can have the K77s for $100.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I didn't notice you cost comparison error.  With the actual cost difference between used K77s and CT120s you might want to consider trying mine.  My CT120s aren't for sale, but the K77s are available.  If, after listening to both, you prefer the 120s, you'd have to get a pair elsewhere.  If you feel the120s aren't worth the cost difference, you can have the K77s for $100.

I sent you a PM DizRotus