YouTube Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

I bought it allready  , was available on vinyl as well but is too much ! I´m glad that I have this excellent music

Glad you got a copy, 65 €? OUCH! yeah.. I had no idea it was up to this price... I can understand why though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Great tune @Tim Sr..  The majority of people think of Foxy Lady or another great song and totally forget about the message Jimi was truly sending to the people.   There was almost always a guitar within reach and he played them all depending on his mood.  People should have heard him play the blues.  Prolly not much of that out there.  I never looked.  Insanely good.  No guitar he was spinning something. 

• Like 4

Manowar - Defender

Tora Tora - Phantom Rider

MaelStrom - Step One * This whole album is nice. Found it in California after I spent some time in Hawaii. MY sister-in-law and I took in a bit at wine country and while at a music store I got this cassette and a DUNE Laserdisc for my brother. 

Eviction - Living in Emptiness

Forbidden - Through Eyes of Glass

• Like 4

Hate it Dave 1290 - 1291 !

Think there is a new third shift DJ in line!!

@Tim Sr. from the acoustic JIMI to the sweet jazz sounds just muscled in and didn't even ask for that darned Quarter!

Welcome to the Fold... now all we need is $$$ for the mega wattage transmitters. Or could it be networked LaScalas from coast to coast, border to free-for-all !

& a welcome to @imeiamme with the good hair band tunes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Hate it Dave 1290 - 1291 !

Think there is a new third shift DJ in line!!

@Tim Sr. from the acoustic JIMI to the sweet jazz sounds just muscled in and didn't even ask for that darned Quarter!

Welcome to the Fold... now all we need is $$$ for the mega wattage transmitters. Or could it be networked LaScalas from coast to coast, border to free-for-all !

& a welcome to @imeiamme with the good hair band tunes.

Thank you @JohnJ

• Like 3

@JohnJ could slip him the noon NPR news slot and let him warm 'em up for the crive home/  Could slip him into that Night Fly slot w/Fagan too.  You know how picky Fagan is though...  Might take a bit for them to warm up workin together.  As long as he knows it's Fagan's way or the highway.   :)

• Like 3

"And now from near Rocky Mount looking out over the lake this mornin' "

"Crank this and git to werk!!"

Pulled this from the mailbox last week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1