YouTube Spinning

Full Range

from my LP collection: my first of theirs is a promo and got me hooked on them even having seen them once already then!

Has a new meaning in my empty life home now:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Another promo that even using an AT fine line cartridge I haven't deviated from... since the early 80s. It got replaced a few years back!!

@Tim Sr. you'll recognize the singer on this LP! Derek did not do this one, it got upgraded!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

? was that one of his (Michael Lee Aday) nicknames?

Michael Lee Aday born Marvin Lee Aday so yeah Same in the one. Not sure when he adopted the Michael thing and not sure why the Michael thing popped in my head either, meant to say Marvin LOL ehhh brain cells scrambled today anyway

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For those of us that would have liked more from Duane since he left so long ago🥹

He did so many duets with the great ones. Wilson Pickett here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A Bit of a migraine here so the prescription is to not look away from the dot, ..The dot? umm which one? the red or the blue

do prescription 4 times a day until migraine subsides....

there is no guarantee this will help and may have side effects, is best taken with several adult beverages on an empty stomach...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/21/2024 at 10:59 PM, Full Range said:

Just a teaser or sneak peak at a record in transit to me as I post 

Cool, I like that one too! It's like their red, yellow & blue from the 80s went back and melded with the heavy stuff from the 70s. A Cappella over the KP-301s is an experience to be had with the gain on the monos up to near 200 wpc!

Plus the cover was foretelling... did they know what the nwo was getting ready to do? Nope not a wrestling acronym. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Cool, I like that one too! It's like their red, yellow & blue from the 80s went back and melded with the heavy stuff from the 70s. A Cappella over the KP-301s is an experience to be had with the gain on the monos up to near 200 wpc!

Plus the cover was foretelling... did they know what the nwo was getting ready to do? Nope not a wrestling acronym. 

That’s one of a handful LPs on there way from the UK 

And that is the Beat series 

• Like 3

Been bummed lately, trying to hit on things that need done on the house... hint $$ Trying to get things I need to get back to a normal life... hint $$ plus I already bought and own from years ago! and I'm really close to running out except for an emergency fund that should be at $10k but isn't anymore.

A melancholy remake

This tune taken alone without the next few just doesn't give the complete effect. Heck ya need the whole LP at once, the sounds are beautiful!

But the message in the above and below somehow resonates and gets me out of the blues!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Been bummed lately, ......   ... hint $$

Hang tough buddy, hang in until you can no longer... then go to t....

.... just don't get caught, after hours is more successful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2