SOLD Beautiful Heresy 2s in oiled oak, and oak Academy

jimjimbo

SOLD

FS is a pair of damn near mint Heresy 2s in oiled oak and an Academy center also in oak, and also damn near mint itself.  Consecutive serial numbers on the H2s, made in 1988.  The H2s have dark brown tweed grills which are gorgeous and perfect, and the Academy has a black grill which is excellent (and yes I know the badge is in the wrong spot, which I will fix)  These sound great together and I will not separate as I have no use for a center speaker.  I was honestly shocked to see how much the Academy speakers are selling for on the bay.....

These are all original, never opened.

You are welcome to audition in my outdoor space, or I'll drive an hour to deliver.  I am located in the South Bend, Indiana area.  I will not ship unless the buyer arranges and executes all packing and shipping tasks.

I will accept Paypal, bank check, USPS Money order or preferably cash.

$950 for the Heresy pair and the Academy together.

IMG_6868 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6869 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6870 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6871 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6872 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6873 (Medium).jpg

• Like 2

Thank you all. I was fortunate to find these and just could not come up with the reasons to keep them. I have  or have had, just about every single finish except for oak and so really would prefer that I pass these on to someone who can appreciate them.  They look much better in person than they do in the photos…