Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground

Mother Earth will swallow you, lay your body down

Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground

Mother Earth will swallow you, lay your body down

Stephen Stills/Neil Young

prod, prod

bumpity-bump

1.gif

Nice one Cattle Prod------"Colin cancer".........Not that I would wish that on anyone but nonetheless an impressive play on words, given that you used to get very offended by others not getting screen names right.....

I think you are maturing or you have a girlfriend now and blowing off some extra testosterone.

One other song to Bomb 'em by:

The End by The Doors............"This is the end,......

Colin cancer my, how original, NOT! I did hear an original joke about my name. First original joke I had heard in about twenty years, unfortunately I forgot what it was, but I do remember thinking that I had underestimated the creativity of the author. No, I am not willing to let this go. First, I am disappointed by the few songs that were suggested. Second, as the Bush administration makes a huge investment in the most volatile region of the globe, I am surprised that the debate has languished. Part of me thinks that we should have most of our troops where the greatest threat exists, while part of me feels like it is kissing Grandma and wants nothing to do with the region. Nonetheless, I bump and, excuse the expression I just cant resist prod this post onward. My goal is an incredible 4000 posts. In the meantime, here is another:

Calm Like a Bomb

A Bomb

I be walkin' god like a dog

My narrative fearless

Word war returns to burn

Like Baldwin home from Paris, Uh

Like steel from a furnace

I was born landless

Yes its tha native son

Born of Zapatas guns

Stroll through the shanties

And tha cities remains

Same bodies buried hungry

But with different last names

The vultures robbin everything

Leave nothing but chains

Pick a point on the globe

Yes tha pictures tha same

Theres a bank, theres a church, a myth and a hearse

A mall and a loan, a child dead at birth

Theres a widow pig parrot

A rebel to tame

A whitehooded judge

A syringe and a vein

And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard

2.gif

Colon glad you agree we do have the most Troops where they are needed best Now. We dont want Iraq to become another Nuclear threat to the the World like happened with North Korea Under Slick Willy Clinton.

But you are one Scary, Kooky Misplaced Canook Leftie. You should get naked and Contort your body to a peace sign in protest. I wont Add anymore to your war protest Hippy. LOL

Umm, excuse me? Clinton signed the deal to give heating oil to North Korea. Junior Bush reneged on the deal, as he has with almost ALL international agreements, and he changed all economic aid to Israel to military aid. Because of he reneged, No. Korea went back to its nuclear development plans.2.gif

Call me Emmett or Bozo for starting a political discussion in such erudite company. One of those things you should not talk about, along with drugs, sex, religion and anything else that is truly important. In other words, the key to polite conversation is to not talk about anything important.

4021 views! YEAH! What a wonderful forum this is. What a wonderful country too. The Gods have blessed America. We live in a country unlike any other country in the world. We are a young and yet large nation: chock full of natural resources, temperate climate, only two borders with friendly neighbors (both of which beat our advancements back), representative democracy, universal education, balance of federal and state powers, independent federal corporations, Presidential term limits, separation of church and state, constitutionally guaranteed citizens rights, unfettered media, huge middle class, high literacy and home ownership, low population growth, low cost immigrant labor and thriving regulated capitalism.

The great American social experiment works. No wonder the eastern civilizations are confused and jealous of us. If only they could adopt as many successful ideals as we have; they would be much better off and so would we). The key to their adoption is not to force it upon them, but to educate them about the differences and let them choose.

2.gif