Music to bomb Bagdad by

Colin

----------------

On 1/28/2003 10:32:04 PM sj993 wrote:

----------------

On 1/28/2003 8:48:20 PM cluless wrote:

UNTIL WOMEN RULE THERE WILL BE NO PEACE.....LOL

----------------

Guess there will be no peace then...LOL!

----------------

OH FINE !! NOW YOU'LL HAVE GOTTEN A REAL PISSING CONTEST GOING !!

I see my recent posts hit one Liberal POS hack right on the head. How did he know I was talking about him? Guilty as charged. LOL TBrenen is one of the key instigators of political hackery on this board. This board, as many can see, is the replacement for his electro-shock therapy. LOL

Typical of Liberals to attack the person and not the message. What they provide is glossy idealogy straight from their Liberal Rant Manuals. No facts, reason or logic. Same old fake self-righteous crap from the Liberals. LOL

Get your own lives and stop imposing your beliefs on others. Get it?

----------------

On 1/28/2003 11:28:07 PM cybergeek wrote:

I see my recent posts hit one Liberal POS hack right on the head. How did he know I was talking about him? Guilty as charged. LOL TBrenen is one of the key instigators of political hackery on this board. This board, as many can see, is the replacement for his electro-shock therapy. LOL

Typical of Liberals to attack the person and not the message. What they provide is glossy idealogy straight from their Liberal Rant Manuals. No facts, reason or logic. Same old fake self-righteous crap from the Liberals. LOL

Get your own lives and stop imposing your beliefs on others. Get it?

----------------

No disrespect Cybergeek, because I think your pretty intelligent but it's more the other way around. Not you in particular, but others Forrest, Finster (to a lesser degree) who have been imposing everything on us. Half the posts on this thread have probably been personal attacks and not posts about the thread in the first place. I'm just saying that works both ways and is hardly one-sided.

Geek---Why argue, you won't change your mind. It's evident your politics are formed by your personality which seems servile and go fetch. Look at the little picture you post, a typical ineffectual balding nerd with a molester mustache. I see such guys gassing their SUVs every day while their ball-buster old-lady sits at the wheel. You enjoy your tough talk of war, it seems to make you feel manly and "in on things". And that would be cool except a bunch of people will get their asses blown off in this war and yours ain't gonna be one of the asses at risk.

Nor will your Fearless Leader's *** be at risk. And when there was some possibility of risk to his *** he dodged the draft by sitting home safe in The Guard, no humping the bush in VietNam with an M-16 for old George, no sir! That's for other people not the sons of The Rich! And you wanna follow this guy? You trust him?

CLULESS FOR PRESIDENT...1.gif NAH...CLULESS FOR WHIZZARDESS of the ULTIMATE PISSING CONTEST...Sorry, gotta run, I feel an ASSASSASSASSASSSINATION COMING ON.

Just a cogent thought (novel concept)...No matter what your politics are, remember the ones that are called to serve. GOOOOOOO RANGER...may 6=VI=Victorious Inarms...

A nice war is a war where everybody who is heroic is a hero, and everybody more or less is a hero in a nice war. Now this war is not at all a nice war.

Gertrude Stein (18741946),

War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.

John F. Kennedy

5.gif

Breenen, You make fun of my picture. You're nothing. If you're anything you're a goon pedant with a POS personality so obviously displayed in other posts on this board. One members tolerate to milk your meager knowledge of horns which is only because you have the time. All you have to do is put in your few hours and extort your Union pay. Then you have all the time in the world to blow your horns and complain about the successful in the world. Always the system's or the man's fault, never your own. LOL

Regardless of who my fearless leader is suppose to be, or how I served, lest we not forget your last "fearless" leader. You're the one that's a confessed Liberal, like we couldn't guess. LOL

I think this board has gone to hell with the Liberal crybabies and riff-raff on here. I'm not a registered Repub, but I think many others in the Middle are tired of the Liberals on here.

Actually I have been having fun watching Dubyah desperately attempting to rally the rest of the world for an attack on Iraq lately because as each day goes by another ally or two decides that George is out of his friggin tree and refuses to be bullied into playing along.

There is no question that there will be a war but it is clear that the war when it comes will be understood worldwide as being George's war for the liberation of Iraq's oil reserves and has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the US from terrorism or freeing the Iraqi people from oppression.

The other day the US announced that Canada was harbouring Iraqi spies in Ottawa (our nation's capitol). Presumably that will provide justification for an American attack on us.

Wake up folks you are being ruled by a loose cannon !