Are Break-in CD's any good?

tester

Gentleman,

Please.

It is a futile discussion, bent on destruction.

Hence, the heated debates.

But, for the sake of the common good and in the name of Quantum physics, I will be Compliant with your request and Over-extend my intellect to Surround the notion of proving this concept of changing elasticity with each and every excursion and it's relationship with any particular substance used as such.

There are many facets to be considered and scrutinized.

Although, the first and formost task is to invent or re-invent test equipment capable of obtaining or relaying the proper information needed to correctly enable a controlled experiment.

It is my belief that anything is possible.

Given enough time.

Heck, my man Einstein, crushed the concept of luminiferous ether with his theory of relativity.

Who woulda thunk it?9.gif

BTW. You fellas enjoying your systems?

Uh, John, they were your standards...

Personally, I am satisfied with the conclusion that changes in compliance are possible based on my understanding of the materials used and my experience. It is my opinion. If you don't agree, that is your perogative. I am not trying to prove anything. I accept that different folks have different realities.

OTOH you are the one who claimed to have "data" proving otherwise. So far, you haven't come up with it.

Holy cow, Malcolm.

I, sir, am looking foward to many, many fine years with my older Klipsch.

I enjoy them more everyday.

It's gentlemen like you that help re-inforce my love of this hobby.

It's nice to think that my rampant passion for Klipsch and all thing related to audio is justifiable.

When I hear about guys working on their system longer then i've been around, it inspires me.

30 year average.

Very cool, Malcolm.

I'll be there in 27 years.1.gif