New corner Buddy for my Cornwall

ODS123

New Buddy for my Cornwall...  

On a lark I sent a pic to Legendary Wall Art to see if they could turn a small 300 kb screen grab into something to take up wall space where all my CD's use to be stored on shelves. ...I couldn't be happier with the result. What do you think? ..Cost $179 and took less than a week to receive it. Btw, in this pic the chairs/ and table are much closer to the speaker than they usually are. I just touched up the wall and hastily arranged the furniture. 

From their website:
https://legendarywallart.net

"All canvases are stretched over wood frames with solid backing and are ready to hang....

100% Pine Wood Handmade Frames
Museum Quality Canvas Material (390 Grams/Square meter poly cotton fabric)
Black Coated Metal Hooks. All prints come ready to hang.
Reinforced backing on all prints so that your print never sags. NEVER."

buddyintheroom - 1.jpeg

buddyintheroom - 2.jpeg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Schu said:

what do they call that wall color...

It's called Mywifepickedit Yellow - available at any MAB Store. :)   Letting my wife pick the color was a small concession for being able to have coffin sized speakers in our family room.  Our friends can't believe she allows it.  But she knew when she "said yes" that I was very much into music and that I planned on having big speakers in whatever room we spend the most time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice room.

Buddy Holly.....greatest American rocker!

Such an incredible body of work for a recording career that barely spanned 2 years.  ..To think of what more he might have created.  True Love Ways brings tears to my eyes whenever I listen to it, which is at least once a week.

Oh, and that style of his.  The original nerdy but cool rock & roller..  And it wasn't calculated or forced.  ..Just him being him.  

1 hour ago, ODS123 said:

Such an incredible body of work for a recording career that barely spanned 2 years.  ..To think of what more he might have created.  True Love Ways brings tears to my eyes whenever I listen to it, which is at least once a week.

Oh, and that style of his.  The original nerdy but cool rock & roller..  And it wasn't calculated or forced.  ..Just him being him.  

It's amazing, you still hear his music in commercials, it's everywhere, and his music still holds up today. I listen to his stuff at least monthly, and watch the movie occasionally. 

I was in San Antonio Texas last summer, and had a day trip to Lubbock planned, but had to cancel, but I'll make it out to his museum soon. Also want to go to Clear Lake Iowa some day.....huge Buddy Holley fan.

• Like 1