Type and Serial number but which ones?

Sharkmatic

I have inherited these amazing Klipsch speakers. Type KB 00 HF,  but I can't find out what they're worth. Or if anyone would want them.

They sound amazing. I might keep them. But everything I've seen online shows similar speakers but with the Klispsh logo in a "cursive" type script. Mine are block letters.

Anyone have an idea of how I could find out what these are worth? 

Klipsch.jpg

@Sharkmatic,

Welcome to the forum.

You inherited a nice pair of what looks to be oak oil Klipschorns.  Very desirable speakers that hold their value.  Can't tell the year of production without knowing the serial numbers.  Post a few photos of the rear/inside of speakers showing the serial numbers and many folks will chime in and tell you exactly what you have.  If total condition is as nice as in the photo, the value could be upwards of $2500.00 maybe more.  

Wait for more knowledgeable members to speak up.

Bill

On 8/15/2021 at 8:04 AM, dtr20 said:

For best placement, they should be in the corners of a same wall, the use the walls as part of the speaker for the bass.

What dtr20 is saying is, the the bass projects out the back, and when placed properly in corners, the corner walls for the last part of the bass horn.

There should be drawings showing that around here somewhere...

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your Klipschorns.