Minority Report

erikjohn

I spent the first 20 minutes of the movie trying to figure out if I had something connected wrong. The color is also very washed out at times. I felt like the red driver for the compnent video was unplugged. After I figured it had to be the movie I didn't have a problem with it after a while, it just bugged the sh1t out of me in the begining. I had just watched SW Episode II a couple days before which is sooooo clean.

EJ

Well, the new one works great...except in one part. When Cruise is jumping from car to car while they scream down the building, when escaping the popo, there's 2 loud bursts of distortion at one point. I think it was right before he landed on this couples' car. Definitely not part of the movie as far as I can tell. Does anyone else have this problem?

----------------

On 12/18/2002 3:49:23 PM KAiN64 wrote:

Yeah, the movie does have a grainy effect. It's meant to be like that.

----------------

Where do you get that information? I could be wrong, but I would doubt that a studio would desire to have poor picture quality.

Moon. It's just the way the film was shot. It's done that way for artistic effect. If you have the DVD watch the commentaries. It explains why there. I personally think it works well for the movie.

Fans of Sci Fi and Philip K Dick in particular should definitely check this one out. It's based loosely on a short story by Dick. However, the quirkiness of Dick novels is captured perfectly in this movie. Whether intentional or not, it definitely "feels" like a Philip K Dick movie.

One of my favourites of last year.

-UP