CL: H 4 ( Bradenton)

billybob

"Klipsch Heresy lV purchased new 6 months ago for $2950 I’m 67 so you can believe that they have been taken very well care of. I just moved and now I have the room to properly place my Bose 901 series 6 which are better for handling the power my Adcom gfa585 se rated at 485 watts rms per channel at 8 ohms."

I like how he says they've been "properly taken care of" and in the same breath states that his 901's are better at handling massive amplification... 🤔

Still a good deal at $1800 IMO good find!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, jjptkd said:

"Klipsch Heresy lV purchased new 6 months ago for $2950 I’m 67 so you can believe that they have been taken very well care of. I just moved and now I have the room to properly place my Bose 901 series 6 which are better for handling the power my Adcom gfa585 se rated at 485 watts rms per channel at 8 ohms."

I like how he says they've been "properly taken care of" and in the same breath states that his 901's are better at handling massive amplification... 🤔

Still a good deal at $1800 IMO good find!

I've owned the Blows 901/6's, and I think his ears and estimating ability might be a tad off.