Klipsch forte rear passive radiators

Pazarama

I can see why nobody can get an answer. I sent an email 10 days ago and have just received my reply today.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

314carpenter

Feb 1, 2022, 3:10 PM EST

Looking for backorder support, current stock, and interchangeability technical information.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Support <support@klipsch.com>

Feb 10, 2022, 2:01 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Due to heavier than usual traffic, we are a little slower in our responses, but we have not forgotten about you! We will respond as soon as we can, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a good day!

4 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I can see why nobody can get an answer. I sent an email 10 days ago and have just received my reply today.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

314carpenter

Feb 1, 2022, 3:10 PM EST

Looking for backorder support, current stock, and interchangeability technical information.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Support <support@klipsch.com>

Feb 10, 2022, 2:01 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Due to heavier than usual traffic, we are a little slower in our responses, but we have not forgotten about you! We will respond as soon as we can, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a good day!

I got the same response on Dec 17th from an email I sent on Dec 8th and have yet to hear back from them.. 

why is it so difficult for klipsch service to respond in a timely manner?  every other company or utility i call answers the phone on the 4th or 5th ring or maybe a few minutes on hold.  & emails are replied to within days with the answer.  this has been an ongoing issues for almost 2 years now.  it took over a month & closer to 2 months for a reply from klipsch on a basic question for parts i sent a few months ago & one early last year. & when i waited on hold for 20 minutes for an answer on a tuesday afternoon, the guy was not helpful at all & i had to fight for simple basic info on price & part availability.  

if they can reply saying "we dint forget about you" why cant they just look up the parts info people are asking for & include that in the reply??  is klipsch still using paper catalogs or sending an employee to the parts warehouse to manually search for a part???  

sorry but the "service" you get from klipsch service lately is terrible.  

• Like 1

Easy simple solutions here people. This is what the world looks like when corporations cut infrastructure down to the bone. I thought Klipsch would be the kind of company that would actually pay a real person a real salary to do a real job. At least one person whos only job is to answer the phone and at least one whos only job is to answers emails. Customer service employees dedicated to that purpose alone. Someone located in the U.S. that actually knows what a Klipsch speaker is or even sounds like, as opposed to say, someone in South Africa that knows more about replaceable mop heads, and can't find the time of day to answer a simple question that they were never qualified to answer anyway.  I'm sure there are plenty working at Klipsch who answer phones, texts, emails, but it plainly obvious to see that the only messages those individuals are getting are coming directly off of this Forum, and not from

support@klipsch.com

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/28/2022 at 3:29 PM, mingham said:

I have one also if you need a pair.  It was taken out of 1986 Forte IIs when one passive radiator went bad and previous owner installed a matched set from Klipsch.

Resurrecting this thread to ask if you still have that Passive radiator for sale?

I picked up a pair of Forte II's from the Computer recycling place yesterday. To say that "I'm totally stoked" is a massive understatement. They were in the 'untested' section, and they were $20 bucks. I won't have time to test them until this weekend, but the one huge glaring problem with them, is that they're missing, as in fully gone, a KD-15 radiator. 

After looking around the internet and seeing the difficulty in sourcing a full actual replacement, I get why somebody unaware of their demand might have dropped them off.

33 minutes ago, Kahnvex said:

I picked up a pair of Forte II's from the Computer recycling place yesterday. To say that "I'm totally stoked" is a massive understatement. They were in the 'untested' section, and they were $20 bucks. I won't have time to test them until this weekend, but the one huge glaring problem with them, is that they're missing, as in fully gone, a KD-15 radiator. 

After looking around the internet and seeing the difficulty in sourcing a full actual replacement, I get why somebody unaware of their demand might have dropped them off.

WOW! Congratulations...that may be the deal of the decade!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kahnvex said:

That was a great score you can order new ones directly from Klipsch it may take you 6 months to get them so I'd put in an order now keep an eye out for parts here in the Garage sale section and eBay a used one might show up sooner.

• 4 weeks later...

I scored a similar deal at a garage sale five years ago. $20 for a pair of Forte IIs with shredded passives (cats…). Ordered KD 15s from Klipsch. As stated, these are newer passives for the III/IV line. Aside from cosmetic and tuning differences, they are also slightly larger. You will need to widen the hole in the back to seat them properly. Good luck, and congrats! They are phenomenal speakers.