Prepared to blow Ears away.

Ryklipsch

Hi mike yes its a original 65 with the 427 big boy,took it over from my father and put about 20g into it,mainly the engine.My dad purchased it about 26 yrs ago from down in toledo ohio from the original owner.May be i will trade it in for some subs,LOL.Oh and you can get Psy no problem,They just like the vibes standing on idle,9.gif9.gif

why not go with some hardcore hornloaded subs? i don't know of any, but they must exist. i can't remember where i saw it, but i saw a pic of a horn loaded sub that shaped the entire wall as a huge horn. it was loaded with a 30" driver being pushed with a couple thousand watts...cause if money ain't an issue, why don't you go overkill?

i will try to locate that picture/site, it was so hardcore.

"cause if money ain't an issue"

Belive it or not it is,Ry does not own Microsoft or Dell.Where is his Ferrari Enzo,where is his McLaren F1?I guess parked in his second castle.

Money is an issue for anyone on this board

If money was no object I would not have my budget Krell FPB600 but the Krell Master Reference Amplifier,seven of them for the ultimate HT power.And My passe Dynaudio Contour 3.3's would be used as clock radio,Evidence Master as main speakers.And two GamuT 600M for the PC

3.gif

Ear have you found a good price on a Pioneer Elite plasma yet.Maybe I can sell you one new in a box less than you payed for it.LOL, EAR I think you should order a runco DTV-992 ultra projector that i have on order.Here EAR read ..http://www.audioreview.com/Front,Projectors/Runco,International,DTV-992/PRD_124128_2730crx.aspx

2.gif

Ry,

The place where I buy Klipsch will give me a great deal on a Pioneer Elite plasma,they carry Sunfire,Carver too.I purchased almost all my Sunfire/Carver gear from there too.I am what you call a VIP there.

When I walk in there they all know I want UN GROS SUBWOOFER 1.gif

I dont buy a sub unless its shake a riffic certified.

I did not start this post bragging about any money at all until this comment flashed by.

* Good luck in your attempt Ry.You will need an army of powerful subs to even match the air moving prowess of all my subs. LOL Just get a few fans you'll move more air and not ruin your bank account.

Now tell me who is bragging? I will end this post as of now.

"This post is getting childish,,,hey Ry WOW you have money and WOW so do i... Who the HELL cares how much money you have."

It was childish from the start. Ry claims ear egged him on... you fool, what was the topic? I seriously doubt that you own that car, or are rich at all. The reason for me thinking this: 1. rich people tend to be smart, but who knows, if you are, you are one of those lucky guys who hit big, 2. It's incredibly easy to post a pic of a cobra, I have a 1969 zl-1 corvette in my garage, wanna pic? and yes, that is a better car than your precious cobra, no kidding that there is always better, 3. There is a chance that you are as you claim, but that would make you, as someone hinted at, lacking in a few areas that you need to try so hard, on a speaker forum, to make people respect you.

About bein smart, money doesn't bring happiness, the endless pursuit of wealth gets old, it just takes a lot longer for the stupid people to figure that out. But I guess if your life is empty enough that gainning money is the only thing to do, well I feel sorry for you. Sorry for all the truth I hit on, if you do own what you claim, but you provoked it. You need to be put in your place, money doesn't make you better than the next person.

• 2 weeks later...