Klipsch Officially Announces the 75th Anniversary Jubilee (Limited to 75 Pairs +1)

Travis In Austin

you can buy me a new pair and i will give you mine.  they are a bit smaller so should work.

i'd call that a win/WIN with me getting the capital WIN.

dont forget, horns are honky, you just read ut again on the internet so it must be true.

i live in greenback and have an underground pair, not the newer heritage version...you are welcome to swing by for a lusten (thats a cross between listen and lustung for them).  honest offer if interested

I just may take you up on that offer, not easy anymore being able to listen to potential purchase.

At one time I considered buying a pair of JBL 67000 Everests (for the same reason as buying the HJubes), but I would have needed to travel to NYC to the JBL store to listen. And at twice the price of the Jubes, I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Then the HJubes come along and world is upended again...

I tell you what, if purchased I'll leave them to you in my will, as I know my wife wouldn't want to keep them...but YOU will have to remove them lol.

13 hours ago, Quad Khorns said:

I tell you what, if purchased I'll leave them to you in my will, as I know my wife wouldn't want to keep them...but YOU will have to remove them lol.

Too funny....  maybe we can reciprocate...  my wife abhors mine....  so we can just wait to see who goes first.

By the way, have you checked your brakes lately?  :ph34r:

I've had a list of people here to hear them.  People (typically guys but had a couple here twice)

Atlanta, Athens, Oak Ridge, Nashville, Staton Island, Lexington, Maryland, Charlotte and Tallahassee are some of the longer distances.

Charlotte, Tallahassee, Lexington, Nashville, Athens and Atlanta specifically drove here to give a listen, some of the others happened to be in area and took advantage.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Local piano mover is the only way to fly. They are trained, in shape, have the proper equipment, and have proper insurance. We even reimburse this expense up to $500. Your typical freight company who offers white glove can’t do it. Dealers aren’t typically going to send an army of four people to move them unless the installation is very easy. Liability and risk of moving these things where stairs or other obstacles are involved is just too high. Letting us pay you to hire a local piano mover is the best solution. 

2. last I checked they are still making 75th on demand. They did not fill up all the allocated spots. That may have changed very recently but I doubt it. Most of my guys are on a budget and the special editions are harder to move or else I would have stocked some. I do have the walnuts in stock. Zero wait. But I think I can still get some 75th. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 11:05 PM, Paducah Home Theater said:

1. Local piano mover is the only way to fly...

2. last I checked they are still making 75th on demand ... I do have the walnuts in stock. Zero wait. But I think I can still get some 75th. 

Thanks for the comments. I didn't feel you would be interested in an install under these circumstances. Locating a local piano mover has been a challenge...

You are making this difficult for sure

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 9:34 PM, Quad Khorns said:

Thanks for the comments. I didn't feel you would be interested in an install under these circumstances. Locating a local piano mover has been a challenge...

You are making this difficult for sure

any news on your Jubilee project ?

No progress...I discussed with the one piano mover I know, and he was not interested. Mainly because his thing is pianos, he tunes, repairs, restores, and as a side service, he will move them as he did with my wife's ... and also he is 150 miles away.

I also talked with other types of movers, and I did not get a warm fuzzy - would not even look at the location, and after a few detailed questions I did not get the feeling they have the experience with moving very heavy, very expensive delicate things. Not to mention they said they would remove walls, handrails doorways etc. as needed - but who will put them back???

Not giving up but have no viable options identified...

On 1/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, Quad Khorns said:

Not giving up but have no viable options identified...

if you   have a flat roof , and an outdoor-indoor  large door  wide enough for Jubes on the 2nd story  with nothing in the way  ,  find a  Crane operator , 4 guys  , piece of cake  , 

1 hour ago, OO1 said:

if you   have a flat roof , and an outdoor-indoor  large door  wide enough for Jubes on the 2nd story  with nothing in the way  ,  find a  Crane operator , 4 guys  , piece of cake  , 

plus a chainsaw to cut the hole in the roof...

That might be the only way ... see the stairway....

shoehorn needed.jpg

• Moderators
3 hours ago, OO1 said:

I know I’m going to regret this . . . what difference does it make if the roof is flat or pitched?

A outdoor/indoor door on the 2nd level? Do you mean does he have a deck/balcony on the second level? The only structure with a door on the second level without a balcony/deck on second level would be a barn with a hay loft.  Home builders and buyers tend to avoid having doors on upper level that open up into free space with nothing but the ground below.