AW-650 replacement parts - Help please

BLOOMIS914

I am in need of replacement woofers/tweeters for a pair of AW-650’s that were brand new until my college age kids over drove them one evening.  These sounded so good for the money and I am not having any luck w google re replacement parts.  I own dozens of Klipsch speakers literally from Chorus II’s to Legends, Reference, Quintets, multiple subs, bluetooth headphones/speakers.  Never blew anything up until these.

Help?  Suggestions?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

although I've read several threads before in this forum, this is my first post.

I bought some Klipsch AW-650 and I noticed too late that the tweeters are frozen. Now I waited till they are back in stock again. Since I am from Germany, authorized german dealers wan't me to pay around 350€, which is currently around 390 bucks for one pair of 1006891 tweeters including shipping and taxes.

Could there anybody be so kind and buy a pair privately in the States and send it to me in Germany or has anybody an other idea?

Regards from an overseas Klipsch fan.

Florian

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2022 at 12:02 PM, BLOOMIS914 said:

hey, this post looks a bit old but in case you’re still looking, I’ve got the parts you need to just send me a message and we’ll set something. If by chance you gave up having to have an enclosure for this speaker, I would be interested in buying.