New hurdles to get in to this forum! Sheesh!!

I had not posted to the Klipsch forum in awhile but had been able to login in a view. I was unaware things had changed! My former screen name was "buckaroo". In order to access the forum I had to create a new account and it was a bit of a pain in the ***. But here I am...again. So my new name is "buckowens59". Same user as before but now with a "forced" new user ID. No hard feelings as to the change...but a bit frustrated.

How do I find my old posts/ threads????

Cheers,

Buck

7 hours ago, buckowens59 said:

I had not posted to the Klipsch forum in awhile but had been able to login in a view. I was unaware things had changed! My former screen name was "buckaroo". In order to access the forum I had to create a new account and it was a bit of a pain in the ***. But here I am...again. So my new name is "buckowens59". Same user as before but now with a "forced" new user ID. No hard feelings as to the change...but a bit frustrated.

Cheers,

Buck

@buckowens59,    You'll need 4 more posts  to activate the PM  function on the forum ,  once you have 5 posts ........PM   @Chad   He's The Klipsch Forum Admin , tell him you have issues accessing  your  account , @buckaroo

• Moderators
9 hours ago, buckowens59 said:

Cheers,

Buck

I will see what if @Chad can help you with a password reset on your old account. He is the Forum Administrator. 

I just clean the ashtrays, sweep the floors and take out the garbage.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 11:41 AM, buckowens59 said:

Same user as before but now with a "forced" new user ID. No hard feelings as to the change...but a bit frustrated.

@buckowens59 , The recent change requires you to sign on using your e-mail address (from when you originally signed up to the forum), instead of your User Name. Password will be the same old password.

• 3 weeks later...