controling your dreams. can it be done?

prodj101

lol, crude. but why would you ever want a wet dream? lol, there are some kids at my school who have had problems with their parents waking them up in the morning and thinking they had wet the bed. I wish I could control I my dreams so I could manifest 50 pairs of k horns with my fav arists playing behind them, ahhhhhhh, blis.

----------------

On 1/18/2003 7:44:00 PM horonzak wrote:

It didnt take long for this Cretin group to slide down the toilet.

----------------

...And your point is? 7.gif

Actually, I personally never had a wet dream. 15.gif

And as cluless pointed out that she likes her sex dreams, I can't for the life of me ever remember having a sexy dream...whassamatter wif me? 8.gif

What burns me up is that I'll have a great dream, but as soon as I wake up, I forget most (if not all) of it in less than a minute! Are I normal? 3.gif

lol when i relize i'm in a dream... i can control it.

or i thought, perhaps its just the illusion of control, but thats really irreleveant.

if i focus on detail in a dream, i will stay in my dream and stay in control. as i start to wake up details fade, and i must force my dreamself to focus on them and i will stay in dream.

ie: walking around my neighboorhood... notice a young jennifer love behind a window. introduce myself.... things progress from there... AHHH DETAILS FADING!! *concentrates on carpet* and it all comes back >=)

if anyone has read Surely your Joking Dr. Feynman... he does a little bit about dreams... its really comical.

everyone should read that book... it so good.

hes so funny... and you get a sense of his genious from reading it.

and then he made another book which i didnt enjoy much entitled "Who cares what other people think?"

that quote has gotten me through many situations in my teenage years...

i digress... yes you can control dreams... and yes jennifer love was really hot when she was younger.

----------------

On 1/18/2003 10:12:38 PM jt1stcav wrote:

What burns me up is that I'll have a great dream, but as soon as I wake up, I forget most (if not all) of it in less than a minute! Are I normal?
3.gif

----------------

yeah that's normal. I used to remember most of my dreams, but now a days15.gif just not the same anymore

My point is read the book. If you cant read the book rent the movie. Its about a guy whose effected dreams do change the world. BUT theres always some small twist. And he has to go back to his dreams and try to correct the flaws. He finely after many many attempts goes stark raveing MAD.

I tried the thing about dream recall, but I don't have a place, or the time to be getting up and down in the middle of the night writing down notes. last night I recalled 2 or 3, but I was cocky and thought I'd be able to remember them all. but, like they say on the website, you must write them down or you'll forget them as soon as your next dream takes place because your brain erases them. and guess what? I completely forgot them even though they seemed incredibly vivid at the time!

Early on as a child I learned that I can, in fact, control my dreams.It started off when I was having a nightmare such as being chased by someone/something.I would say to myself "hey,this is just a dream,why am I running?" I then would turn the table and start chasing that someone/something so I was in the Power Position and have used it ever since.

Also,if I want to dream about something or someone I set the stage by thinking about the subject before I go to bed and in fact do dream about it soon afterward.

Weird but true

Jeff