Palladium P39 drivers

luddite

A bit of newer information on an older post I made.  

A while back I bemoaned how I was unable to get any help from Klipsch regarding replacing a P39 driver with a torn surround.  

After much searching, a member of the forum was kind enough to help me source a replacement used driver.  

As far as I can tell, there are no NOS drivers for the P39's in the Klipsch inventory.  

I am aware of a supplier who is parting out a pair of P39's, and has a few drivers to sell.  

If there are others who are looking, let me know.  The parts are used.  

Just thought I would pass the information along.  

7 hours ago, MMurg said:

I would like to get more information on this.  I don't have any issue with my pair of P-39F at the moment.  However, I might be interested in getting a spare woofer or two just in case.

These showed up on eBay not long ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404240086961?hash=item5e1e9637b1:g:C2QAAOSw2AVkNG6x&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4MubXB6NJYjtpld3%2BYV7OW5ljrmNQLBxZfWC0DiSNGZMy83x%2FbOGwre5reuEtCJqpj1Owg7mQDV4imp1y3fM9n6aVlXqRhSF5LwVWGxlHGodo6QLXd%2F5Qc%2F7W3dZYGvTRSg6KxmrElSktPr62xOBt7rOrIV41txU%2Bnk6XDfv5s5BzfZ6RfalrM6ioYAKZN2Bl7Pu7yA8OCr6UwHz8CAW2fxFfYs%2B3sqnc%2F2uD3tSHfbpkpq2T1VeJgXie%2Bd%2Bqn0AU0j4PTg7o8dp6kI1jWFcWRdHMr%2FSHtLHn3D5lEYKiMBc|tkp%3ABk9SR8LJ57n0YQ

You are absolutely right in securing spare parts if I owned a pair of these speakers I'd pick up what I could when available you just never know what might happen.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clonchar said:

@luddite I replaced all my drivers with SB Acoustics Satori woofers, but I have one original driver that is in really good shape, if you want it. 

I would be interested  the  P-39F woofers for R&D  , what's wrong with the woofers , do they have the dreaded chemical  glue layer separations  or do they have tears  into the kevlar    , if you have pics shoot them  over , 

• Like 1