Anyone running Quicksilver with Heritage?

Just grabbed a pair of mid monos (demo).  Wondering who else enjoys QS and what tubes they are running?  I'm new to the tube market which seems to have soared price wise in the last couple years.  Also thinking of getting a spare/new set  vs waiting although I guess the driver and input tubes last quite a while.  Here is what is currently in mine:

Tesla E 34 L

6922EH  Electro Harmonix  Russia - Driver

CV4004 Mullard- Input

I also added Cardas interconnects between streamer and amps.  They seem to work really well. 

Any thoughts or advice welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 5:32 PM, roninklipsch said:

Just grabbed a pair of mid monos (demo).  Wondering who else enjoys QS and what tubes they are running?  I'm new to the tube market which seems to have soared price wise in the last couple years.  Also thinking of getting a spare/new set  vs waiting although I guess the driver and input tubes last quite a while.  Here is what is currently in mine:

Tesla E 34 L

6922EH  Electro Harmonix  Russia - Driver

CV4004 Mullard- Input

I also added Cardas interconnects between streamer and amps.  They seem to work really well. 

Any thoughts or advice welcome.

i'm running some qs mid monos and a qs remote control line stage on my kef reference 1s.  the mid monos are great (i also like the tesla el34 tubes) and drive the reference 1s well on the 4 ohm tap.  not the prettiest, but clearly well made.  very satisfied.

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Great amps.  Was using them with H3 and my current Forte IV.    I have since switched them out for a 300b.   I was going to sell but I actually am going to use them with a pair of Omega Super Alnico Monitors that I recently ordered. Should have them in a month or so.  

Can’t go wrong with any Quicksliver product 

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2023 at 5:09 PM, Steve. said:

Great amps.  Was using them with H3 and my current Forte IV.    I have since switched them out for a 300b.   I was going to sell but I actually am going to use them with a pair of Omega Super Alnico Monitors that I recently ordered. Should have them in a month or so.  

Can’t go wrong with any Quicksliver product 

I have these Omegas, had them for about five years and like them,but itching for Klipsch. 

Yes they are great amps ....  I went to the dark side and picked up a SS integrated amp for the Omega.      They will be in a bedroom and I needed something safe when I fall asleep with the system on.   

I like having a few different speakers around so it will be fun swapping them around.    My new amp has Pre Outs so I will be trying those amps with the Omegas for sure