This is the HOME AUDIO section, for ProMedia please...

STL

AMEN!!!! I have been getting really tired of the promedia posts in this section. I guess this is proof that the youth of this nation can't read and our schools are going down hill rapidly.

And these are the "brillant" kids that we are going to leave the Klipsch legacy too??? 14.gif

-Dave

It would also help if people would NOT reply to any ProMedia posts here then the threads would "flow down" off the front page fairly quickly!! If people reply to them (here) and answer their questions (here) then:

1) next time that person has a problem they are likely going to post it in the wrong place again

2) it keeps that post on the first page and clutters it up with non-appropriate posts

If someone feels they must reply, then ONLY tell them where they need to correctly post their question and ask them to delete their "incorrect" post here.

Actually it would be better (in two ways) if you did NOT answer them here. First, it would cut down on inappropriate clutter here. Second, it would get their ProMedia question answered in the correct location where others might likely be searching!!! Someone searching for ProMedia answers isn't likely to search in Home Audio. So it really is better all around if the would move (make a new copy in the correct area AND delete the one here) their posts.

My approach is similar to Justin's because I think it is important not to drive the ProMedia fans away from the home audio boards. Many ProMedia buyers become Klipsch Home Audio buyers.

Whether I am able to provide a useful answer or not I make a point of letting these folks know that more expert help is available in the ProMedia area.

For my part any well behaved Klipsch lover is welcome here

Would it not be best if all ProMedia questions were answered in the one (correct) forum where other ProMedia users would likely be using Search function? If it is answered here, then someone searching for ProMedia help might never find it here.

well there are like 4 home audio posts in the promedia forums, should I regect them too?I didn't see any home audio posts in the ProMedia Technical Questions forum. Maybe you mean 4 out of the 2,500 total there are home audio related. If that is the case then that is not a problem. Now when the trend is moving to that HALF the posts here in the Home Audio Techincal Questions do not pertain to home audio then that is indeed a problem! BTW, I never said to reject anyone's question. Asking them to move it then aswering it in the correct forum was my suggestion.

don't get all mad about something as little as this. geeze.Don't stick you head in the sand a deny there is a problem. All I am asking is that we all try to fix it. Is there really any harm in that? Like I have said before, posting ProMedia questions in the ProMedia forum (instead of here) would actually be MORE benefitial for ProMedia enthusiasts in the long run. After all, we have these different forum types for a reason.

Promedia questions end up in the Home Audio section simply because it's the first forum on the list, and some new members are probably a little anxious to post. I'm sure we'd see more home audio questions in the PM forums if those forums headed the list. Personally, I pass up over 50% of the topics in most forums here. Probably close to 85%. Just don't open the topics that don't appeal to you.

fini

did I say in the Technical forum? in the 5.1 forums. One about an amp, a cd player, mostly things for sale, quite often questions about synergy speakrs.

you say when theyuse the search function... that works 1 out of like 600 times. it is crap and experience has shown that no one even uses it, it is just easier to ask the question.

like fini said, you don't have to open it and it only takes up like 1/2 of an inch depending on your resolution.

this is not a problem. a problem is someone very sick. a problem is someone's house burning down. a problem could even be someone aragon blowing his rf-3 woofer out. a few misplaced posts are NOT problems.