Gone! KI-362-B-SMA-II EACH Commerical 15" 3-way Trapezoidal High-Output Loudspeaker $499 each

Iteachstem

I saw these on accessories4 less if anyone is in the market.  It says you have to buy 3.... so I'm guessing it's the last 3 remaining?

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/klip-ki362bsma2/klipsch-ki-362-b-sma-ii-each-commerical-15-3-way-trapezoidal-high-output-loudspeaker/1.html

image.thumb.png.2cde9c6432229445f387a5f2e6257571.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Iteachstem changed the title to Gone! KI-362-B-SMA-II EACH Commerical 15" 3-way Trapezoidal High-Output Loudspeaker $499 each
11 hours ago, Madman1 said:

Sold out!

Seen these this morning and couldn't pass them up figured at this price I'd check them out and pass them along if they fall short. Looking at the parts list these appear to be as close as we'll probably ever get to a Chorus III. 

• Like 3

On 12/16/2023 at 8:43 PM, jjptkd said:

Seen these this morning and couldn't pass them up figured at this price I'd check them out and pass them along if they fall short. Looking at the parts list these appear to be as close as we'll probably ever get to a Chorus III. 

I definitely don’t have room for them, but like you said it looks as if a chorus 1

and 2 had a baby. They should be great and price was incredible. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, revrseat70 said:

I almost bought em for the drivers alone. Just the wrong time of the year. Enjoy! 

did you buy all three? 

Yeah price was crazy low listing was for all 3 speakers when I added them to my cart all three appeared automatically still not sure if I should keep the 3rd as a matching center or just sell it off to recoupe some of the cost. 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2023 at 5:54 AM, OO1 said:

once you get em , can you comment on the bass  for these speakers 

I've had this style cabinet before and was able to compare them head to head with Chorus 1's bass was very similar nice tight and punchy but just like the Chorus 1's I feel they need a subwoofer especially at lower volumes. My current residence seems to be very bass friendly so maybe they'll do alright here I'll post impression when I get them dialed in and have a little time with them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn this may have been the deal of the year for me right out of the box these guys just sing! And to think a few weeks ago I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of new RP-6000-II's sure glad I held off I think these are going to do just fine. Bass is just how I remember; a slightly tighter, cleaner Chorus 1 nice and accurate just not enveloping like the Chorus II bass but noticeably more detailed. 

• Like 3