CHIEF BONEHEAD CLASS & PWK BIRTHDAY BASH - Registration Information and Links

Travis In Austin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Travis In Austin changed the title to CHIEF BONEHEAD CLASS & PWK BIRTHDAY BASH - Registration Information and Links
  • Moderators
On 12/18/2023 at 5:44 PM, babadono said:

Too bad it can't coincide with the EKlipsch:mad:

I tried, wasn't in the cards, but that's okay. 

As announced during the 2017 Klipsch Museum Transfer Ceremony, the eKlipsch goes over the Museum in Hope, followed shortly after going over Klipsch HQ in Indianapolis. 

I know that Matt and his crew will probably have something exciting going on in Indy (weather permitting) and the City of Hope is doing something out at the airport (where the Paul W. Klipsch Education Center is located, sound by the Klipsch Museum of Audio History. 

Travis

• Moderators
On 1/31/2024 at 4:36 PM, Edgar said:

From the 2017 eclipse, taken in DeSoto, MO. You may use it without compensation if you like, but credit the photographer (me).

IMG_5073.png

That came out great, is it a composite or a single shot. I took a bunch, but didn't turn out like that hundred (In Wyoming) 

What did you use?

Travis

13 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

That came out great, is it a composite or a single shot. I took a bunch, but didn't turn out like that hundred (In Wyoming) 

What did you use?

It's a single shot. During totality I kept shooting as fast as my camera would allow. It was set to auto-bracket (+1, 0,-1) F-stop, and this was the best of that particular trio.

Canon T3i with an old (non-autofocus) Tokina 100-300mm zoom set to 300mm and focused at infinity. I didn't record the aperture setting, but it was probably around F8.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, I based my exposure upon info here.

Edited by Edgar
Added informationl
  • Thanks 1