SOLD RB75 Lex KY SOLD

I have for sale a pair of black RB75 that are in good condition. The grills look to be perfect; the cabinets have a couple of small rubbed places, and one woofer has two small deformations, the pictures show the worst places.

Due to the weight of the horn drivers, several of these have had damaged horns while being shipped and there are no replacement parts. Because of the risk of damage, I prefer local pick-up (~15 miles from Lexington KY), plus it affords the buyer the opportunity to listen to them first. I am willing to remove the drivers and pack everything for free, but not the shipping cost.

<edit> I have had these since 2016 or 2017. I am not using them and am passing them along so someone can enjoy what they offer.

20220603_190343.thumb.jpg.3edb1f7f9b793dd8ea44a366b5a6e575.jpgRB74wgrill.JPG.74c2129deb2e512df401b60c2a299bce.JPGIMG_9319.thumb.JPG.5e27e634b86d07e2f1a520aac3af0b5f.JPG

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Audio Flynn said:

What item in trade would you be interested in?

I don't know. What I don't need is more stereo stuff, motorcycles, cold weather, or cats. Although I don't need anything, I would consider a trade/partial trade for something with a name such as Kimber, Dan Wesson, Colt, or something along those lines.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Masejoer said:

Wishing you a quick sale - these are getting hard to find now days.

Thanks and you're right. I wish that I had more time to listen to these. I feel guilty having them here knowing that someone should be enjoying them. 

5 hours ago, Masejoer said:

I've been looking for a second pair for years, over here on the West coast.

Road trip. 

• 2 weeks later...