Forte 1 as a center speakers for Khorns

I just picked up a great pair of Forte 1

question I have is Has anyone used Forte 1 as a center for their Khorns?

I realize other speakers would be better ex Belles. 

My room is 25x15 

I am about 13-14 ft from speakers 

Thanks in advance for advice 

• Like 1

I have read lot about using a center speaker with Khorns. 

I am still confused whether there is a different recommendation (speaker and/or center channel signal propagation) for music versus HT?

Is PWK's L & R channel "summing" better for music versus center channel produced under 5.1/7.1 etc. home theater processor?

I am only really interested in music.  What are folks using for the center channel source (I will be using an LS center)?

As above, the home theater forum may be better suited for this question. That said, I have read that a good center channel will have the same “voicing” as the main left and right. This often can be aided/accomplished by using the same tweeter and midrange driver.

The Forte and Klipschorn use different tweeter and midrange drivers whereas certain Cornwall-I and Heresy-I models use the same mid and tweeter as the K-horn. However, even when the drivers are the same, the horns are different. Also, just because the drivers are different, it doesn’t mean the Forte’s will not match well. I think it just means good comparability is less certain.

Hopefully someone with actually useful information will chime in. :D

As good as the Forte’s are , they are not comparable to the Klipschorn , and  unfortunately combining them will  degrade/ compromise the Khorn  sound. However , a Lascala or Bell at center  will create  a formidable three  channel combination that is tough to beat. The ultimate front stage in my opinion.  On the other hand , the Fortes will timbre match very well with the Khorn and overall play pretty darn good together, it’s just that the results could be significantly better .🤓

• Like 1