FLAC Source/Website

8 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Where do I get access to a complete classic rock library in FLAC?

@Jeff Matthews

I'm in the process of organizing/downsizing/de-cluttering my digital accumulation of multiple backup drives and my main storage system. PM me if you might be interested in some of my "stuff". If you are looking to convert your CDs or Vinyl to something to store on site (your home) and have access them in a meaningful way this would be a way to jump start that process.

I've spent at least 2 decades perfecting my process. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, rplace said:

@Jeff Matthews

I'm in the process of organizing/downsizing/de-cluttering my digital accumulation of multiple backup drives and my main storage system. PM me if you might be interested in some of my "stuff". If you are looking to convert your CDs or Vinyl to something to store on site (your home) and have access them in a meaningful way this would be a way to jump start that process.

Truth.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rplace said:

@Jeff Matthews

Thanks.  Earlier today, I subscribed to Qobuz.  I'm just now getting around to seeing how it's all laid out.  Seems like it might do the trick.  So far, I have found everything I've searched for, and I search for some obscure stuff.  I just listened to "Hands Up," by Rory Gallagher.  Now, I'm listening to Charlie Daniels' album, "Fire on the Mountain."  Pleased so far...

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of numerous monthly reoccurring fees. As much as I get dragged into the digital age I still like own it. Plus when the Internet is down/out you can still listen to music. Give Roon a look. Many over there love Qobuz.

Glad you found a working solution.