Trey Cannon,Tech Support

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

To all that cares

As of Monday, I will be leaving Tech Support. I am going to work in the lab in R&D. This is where I started with Klipsch. When I started the Tech Support calls were coming to the lab. It was hard for the Techs and Engineers to get anything done. Finding that I talk a lot and can talk to anyone, they handed me a phone and made me Tech Support. There has been very little time in the last 3 years that the phone has not been in my hand.

I have made so many friends on that phone I cant count them all. Some (like Steve P) have come to work with us, and is one of my best friends in the world. The gang that made it to Hope as The Klipsch Fan Club was one of the best times I have had. Showing others around in Hope or here in Indy, is always fun for me. None of that will change. Nor will the fact that if any of you need to contact me, you can. I will be working the phone for a few more weeks as I work with the other Techs to take my place.

After that, email will be the best way to contact me.

I will still be here on the forum and will help all I can.

Thanks for putting up with me and Know that We think of all of you as the extended Klipsch family.

• Like 1

Trey - Thanks (publically) for helping me out in my most recent project. You are one of the 'good guys' that we all search out. By being so , you leave a wonderfully positive image of Klipsch that is so much like the Klipsch of old - that passionate and helpful company that helped me learn to appreciate recorded music. I am sure R&D is glad to have you back.

I grew up in Hamburg (everyone else is saying "Germany?") - just down the road in Arkansas - so wave to everyone you see, it may be one of my relatives...

Yeah we care Trey. Although I haven't needed to talk to you recently (fini has been helping me), I do remember the good, accurate information that you supplied when I needed it. I hope that there are competent people there to fill the void. It seems to me that the position that you are vacating is one of great importance, as the person there at Tech Support many times shoulders the burden of making good on the Klipsch product that a customer may, at times, be unhappy with for various reasons. Sort of like public relations, ya know? You handled the job well. Congratulations to you and good luck!

Keith

• Klipsch Employees

Thanks to all that posted here.

With out getting to sappy, it means a lot what you all have said.

It looks like an "old" friend will take my place. Steve Phillips (stevep to all of you) is moving into the Klipsch Tech support chair as well as continuing his work with Aragon tech support. Matt Whatley is still here to help as well.

• Like 1