Dean built Type AA... SOLD

HPower

I eluded to these in my other listing for my La Scalas, but I thought I should maybe have a separate ad for these.

I took delivery from Dean this past July and they have been used hardly at all as my LS are in a 2nd system.

As always, Dean did a fantastic job on these and his craftsmanship is very evident!

With all the parts and Dean's work, I have approx. $1,700cnd or $1,250usd into them.

Asking price is $1,100cnd ( $800usd ) plus shipping if required.

PayPal, F&F

PS: price is CND, so that is a 38% discount in USDs.

Dean's Xovers could be shipped, or...

If timing is right and we can save some shipping expenses:

I will be in Lansing, MI next weekend (May 17-19) for a softball tournament and could bring with me for those that might be interested.

Or

In Knoxville/Nashville, for another tourney (May 31 - June 04).

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Arizona Capacitor 2uF 200Vdc Blue Cactus Series.png

Inductors.png

Jupiter copy.jpg

AA_1.jpg

AA_2.jpg

AA_3.jpg

• Like 4

He veneered the top and sides of the boards. I felt like I was doing surgery. I covered as much of the veneer as possible while soldering. 

I also charged for the autoformers and extra for packing since they were going across the border. I think actual labor was $200 per board.

He’s basically selling for cost of the parts. Pretty good deal from where I’m sitting.  

• Like 5

You get what you pay for!

These networks are fantastic and if I was not selling my LSs, they would be staying put right here.

Dean, I sent you an email with a question a perspective buyer has regarding compatibility.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HPower said:

You get what you pay for!

These networks are fantastic and if I was not selling my LSs, they would be staying put right here.

You're exactly spot on with that statement.  Factor in wait time depending on how busy he is?  It's truly a steal.  Anyone out there looking better jump all over those.  Great work, a meticulous build actually and they sound ahhhhhhmazing here.  

• HPower changed the title to Dean built Type AA... SOLD