Disturbing Statistics... (well just two)

Justin points out that hifi.com is a storefront, but it should be noted that bose.com is as well. It's not as obvious, but they sell directly from their site too.

Count me in the 75% who tried to lick their elbow. I'll bet the number is even higher among our biased sample.

----------------

On 3/11/2003 4:17:14 PM tripod wrote:

Justin points out that hifi.com is a storefront, but it should be noted that bose.com is as well. It's not as obvious, but they sell directly from their site too.

Count me in the 75% who tried to lick their elbow. I'll bet the number is even higher among our biased sample.

----------------

Actually Tripod, not what I meant.

Klipsch.com sells their products (promedia and accessories) and bose.com sells its products, nearly all sites have SOME place to place an order or what have you. What makes hifi.com different is that it sells OTHER COMPANIES stuff. You can buy CD player, DVD players, amplifiers, this, that and the other. It is an all out storefront in that it sells more than what it makes, FAR more than what it makes.

The fish stories get worse. I woke up sitting next to Jar Jar Binks in a Gungan Bungo on my way through the Planet Core. Now theres somebody you can put up against Simmons in a tongue of war game. Put on your seat belts! The Underwater Midnight express is going make a sudden Luna Tuna maneuver. Swish!

Oh sweet Jesus, what is this world coming to?

A Jar Jar Binks sex doll for kids...

Gene Simmon's tongue is longer than my "unit"...

Tuna fish? I knew a woman in our dept. that told everyone that she would smear tuna fish all over her private area and let her two cats lick it clean! Honest!

Nice charts, by the way!

Jt the website is a spoof. Or at least I hope it is...errrg...I never considered that it migh be real...YIKES

Justin what is ROTHLMASANDPOM?...Rolling On The H...Laughing My ***-umptions....errg I cant figure it out.

Interestingly check out the graphs... landover.png

Do I see a pattern here?

Sorry Justin about the thread hijacking...Did that sound sincere enough? or must I pay a forfeit? Ok I wont do it again...until next time 12.gif