I got RF-5s for $74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen328

Before you gag and die, it was a trade in. Tommorow im trading in my RF-3s for RF-5s, and I already paid all $74 for them. They are a pair of maple floor model RF-5s. Excellent condition, sound great. I was planning on upgrading to RF-5s in about a year for $1500. That would be $700 more, i paid $70 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

SO i have to say goodbye to my RF-3s. I just took them up to 25 watts!!! my ears are still ringing. BUt yes my RF-5s are going to own.

And yes Trevor I know your jealous.

Oh yeah, and the Tweeter bloke told me that they will begin carrying Martin Logan and that Klispch will stop making Reference for a while and focus on Synergy for Best Buy. Sucks.

um, why would I be jealous? I have RF-5's and an RSW-15 2.gif . plus the mac and B&K. anyway, congrats, I'm looking forward to a review comparison between the RF-3's and RF-5's. not to mention I just ordered the parts to make my new comp so you won't have a better one than me anymore! oh, besides the dual monitors.

Harrrumph!..

Oh Dear Me !

That last post PROVES That literally anyone can purchase Klipsch now !

Wilby old Pip! Do you believe it ? Even whelps who haven't attained their majority are intruding upon our....errrumm my domain.

Wilby old Pip........! You're calling from where ? Well Yassssss.... that sounds to be a decent price but...... Please dear boy - Do Tell me that you are not in our livery !

Well .... I simply assumed that you would at least wear something less magnificent on your quarterly free day but my Gawwd Wilby a simple 2 piece ??

My Gawwd the standards slip even as we speak !

For Gawwwd's Sake at least ascertain that that dear " Sales-Critter " - whatever that might mean - is at least related to someone on the Register - If only sinistra <snicker > -

You Bawwssttard !! ---- You've acquired the complete Reference HT system for what I paid for my RF7's !! By Gawwd Sir ! I would release you from service without recommendation had you not so skillfully hidden those negatives !

DAMN YOUR EYES !! THAT WAS NOT A Sheep !!!