Sheetrocking suck.

m00n

----------------

On 3/16/2003 7:26:05 PM JTS8 wrote:

So what did you break this time
2.gif

----------------

Hmmm, I since a lack of confidence from someone to trust that the m00nmeister has the ability, the know how, and the smarts to learn from his unfortunite mistakes.

I am happy to report that so far I have only broken a sweat. 9.gif

HOWEVER, I had left a nice big beefy framers claw hammer sitting on top of a ladder about a week ago. Yesterday I had forgotten about said hammer sitting ontop of the ladder. I moved the ladder and said hammer came just inches from putting the smack down on top of my head. I tempted fate and won that one. 2.gif

----------------

On 3/16/2003 9:03:20 PM bruinsrme wrote:

m00n

The company you work for offers several courses you might be interested in;

Ladder Safety

Office Safety

If you would like the course number please let me know and I can email them to you
9.gif

Scott

----------------

Har har... It is to laugh.11.gif2.gif

Wouldn't suprise me though if they did. They have a class for just about everything else.

More then one time while doing network cabling I had the ladder experience you mention only the item on the top of the ladder was a Cat5 punchdown tool.

Actually the tool did hit me in the head one day, did no damage though, nothing up there to hurt3.gif

Peace, Josh

No offence intended m00n.

A while back I was reorganising my monitor inventory and dropped from a 6' high shelf an old NEC XP17v. Luckily it hit the floor before smacking down on my foot. I limped for a few days but had it not bounced I'd likely have been in a cast until about now!

well...if you think what you are doing is unsafe, listen to your intuition!! i've found myself in that position where i have a 'premonition' that injury is imminent, and usually it follows.

one case in particular was me standing on an upside down 5 gal.bucket to put a 20 sony vvega tv (flat tube tvs are heavy)on a wall mount. the strap slipped,the bucket tipped, i fell, AND THEN THE 20"SONY FELL ON ME!! hit me on the hip, could have caused MUCH worse injury. i escaped w/a nasty bruise.

let's be careful out there...and listen to that little voice that warns of danger.

avman.14.gif