WE'RE MOVING FORWARD!

jt1stcav

All I can add is a big "thank you" to the brave men and women who serve in our armed forces, both past and present. I too was glued to CNN's coverage of the 7th Cavalry racing through the desert last night. I'm proud of them and proud of our country.

C

Isn't this nice? You gotta love that. Our fellow americans burning our own flag. F'em... I say put them smack dab in the area where all the terrorists are hiding in Pakistan. F yeah. Let Osama have his way with them.

I agree that it's fine to protest, I am not against that, but don't burn your own flag you sorry son-of-a-*****.

Here's to you, you sorry @ss buring your own flag and all that it represents. 31.gif

FlagBurn248x144.jpg

What was the title of that old country song " He's an old hippie and he don't know what to do"

He probably did the same thing during Vietnam, geez I hate flag-burners!

We probably should feel sorry for this schmuck. He probably doesn't have any Klipsch, because if he had some he would probably stay home, get stoned out of his bejeebers, and listen to Dylan or Country Joe and the Fish10.gif

Greg

"A-Day" has begun!

Sorry to hear about yet another US Marine killed in southern Iraq. Think it was "friendly fire" dammit! There is AAA fire in Baghdad at this time, so it looks like the "shock and awe" campaign will begin very soon!

----------------

On 3/21/2003 11:19:24 AM m00n wrote:

Isn't this nice? You gotta love that. Our fellow americans burning our own flag. F'em... I say put them smack dab in the area where all the terrorists are hiding in Pakistan. F yeah. Let Osama have his way with them.

I agree that it's fine to protest, I am not against that, but don't burn your own flag you sorry son-of-a-*****.

----------------

You know, after seeing something like that, makes me wish I was there with a 5-gallon bucket of water. As soon as the S.O.B started the flame - BLAM - here comes the water! Lets see you try to burn that flag NOW you GD no good MF'ing S.O.B!

If anything, the anti-war protesters (the violent, disruptive ones) make me less and less interested in any sort of peaceful resolution (being able to not go to war) because everyday, it becomes more and more obvious that they have NO SOLUTION.

There is a time for protesting, and there is a time to shut up. Our countries #1 elected leader has decided to go to war. Respect that decision even if you don't support it. There are hundreds of thousands of men and woman from many nations that are willing to DIE for you. Please, stand behind them. Don't burn the flag they are willing to die for.

I have very little tolerance for people whom choice to speak out against the President of OUR UNITED STATES of AMERICA. These people are the low lifes that prevent this country from progressing and moving forward.

These people get on their soap boxes at the expense of our veterans and the fine OUTSTANDING men and women who have and are serving this GREAT nation. The protestors, like the minority leader, rant and rave about how horrible OUR President and how evil he is for making the decision of war. Why are these people so against the liberation of Iraq? Are they that afraid the Iraqies may have a better life that they don't deseerve? the tree hugging granola eaters are the scum of the USA and should go live in a country under dictatorship. then they might appreciate what our country stands for.

UUURRRgggghhhhh!!!! The also have the right to bear arms, over the head, across the mouth and son on.3.gif

now I feel better.

Scott

Proud to have served!!!

Hope for a quick return of all our troops.

You guys make America sound like more of a fascist regime than Iraq. Threatening to murder pepole who disagree with you, don't disagree with the president if you do get out of the country... Don't try to pretend enlightenment when espousing drivel like that.

Just who are we murdering? I said this once before in another thread, and I'll say it again; hell yeah we should go in and oust Saddam and his regime! All these American Flag-burning anti-war demonstraters throughout the world have lost sight of the facts. Did everyone forget about 9/11? Did everyone forget that not all the victims were Americans? Should the memory of all those victims be forgotten because of all these bleeding heart peace-nicks demonstrating for UN resolutions to work (which haven't since '91)? Did they all forget that Saddam has personally funded/trained terrorists in Iraq? Did all these nut-jobs forget that Saddam & Sons have killed their own people with chemical and biological weapons? Can't these protesters see that George W. isn't concerned about his popularity right now, that no matter what all these peace-activists in France, Germany, Russia, Britian, Australia, etc. think, our President and his allies are doing what's right for everyone in ousting a dictator who would strike us and other free nations without warning. The Clinton administration sat on their hands while terrorists were making their mark throughout the world, and ultimately here at home! George W. gave Saddam an ultimateum; 48 hours to step down and surrender, but Saddam's a stubborn and defyant dictator. The UN couldn't do the job properly (and they were still bullied by Iraq the second time around), so now it's up to us and our few allies to do the job. All these protesters think this is about oil, but overthrowing a ruthless dictator and restoring Iraq and all its people with a democratic government is what this war is all about. I don't want war, no one does, but desperate times require desperate measures. I pray for all our men and women over there in harm's way (along with all our Allied/Rebel forces), and let us not forget the victims of 9/11, so that they did not die in vain!

Now Iraq's 51st Division surrendered, and we overtook two strategic airfields in northwestern Iraq between Baghdad and Jordan (and Isreal). But Iraq now has about 12 oil fields ablaze (they certainly don't care about the ecological effects in the Persian Gulf), and Turkish troops crossed the border into northern Iraq (against the US/Kurdish wishes). The situation is constantly changing.

Some good news...about 2000 Iraqi soldiers have surrendered, and a bridge and other strategic locations have been captured by the US/Allied forces.

And some bad news...two helicopters collided in midair killing US and British soldiers, and now in Kuwait, a terrorist attack injured 13 soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division in their own camp! The damn terrorists got away into the night, and quite a few of the injured soldiers are in critical condition.

But Allied forces are advancing ever closer to Baghdad!

This is the LAST thing you would think would happen...a US soldier throwing in grenades, committing a terrorist attack. Now that one of the injured soldiers has died, this bastard will hang by his nards! I bet the French and the Russians are eating this up. Imagine what Osama is thinking...he wants to recruit this guy!