New Turntable

robforst1

The table lists for $1,200

The spacearm with mounting is another $1,200

The Bluepoint is around $250

I bought the whole set-up on audiogon for a bit more than 1/2 of retail. It was less than a year old with very little use!

I had the music hall MMF-5 which I sold on audiogon to help pay for the Nottingham.

robforst1,

Congratulations. Very Sweet TT. Nottinghams were some of the used TT's I considered before going with the VPI Scout. The "spinup" was too closely related to my Rega, though admittedly in a completely different(aka, superior) league as far as quality and implementation. Are you getting accustomed to the uni-pivot arm? Good to see another vinyl junkie vote to extract more from his vinyl. Tubes, vinyl, Heritage speakers, what a combination!

Klipsch out.

That is sweet!

I am waiting for Ebay acquisition of a 10 year old J.A. Michel Focus One TT with Mission Tonearm.

I have already bought the VPI record cleaner and Grado Gold cartridge new(financed 12 months same as cash from Almas HIFI Dearborn , Michigan; a great Klipsch dealer).

The Scottie LK-48 phono section is sounding awesome thanks to NOS 400(Craig Otsby), although it is only using my Dual CS-508 and Ortofon entry level cartridge.

VIVA VINYL!

Hiya,

I believe NA TTs are still not that common in USA but they have a big following in Japan and even here in Singapore.

I actually got mine brand new through Ebay from the NA Australian distributor who had excess stock to clear at a very good price. :)

I have been a fan of NA turntables for some time now. I like the simplistic yet sound engineering approach to the design of the motor unit and platter construction. It is also solidly built and is an excellent match to the rest of my system and the type of music I listen to.

Recently saw and heard the Annalog at my local dealer. Wow...great looks and it sounded fantastic through a full Audionote setup and Avantgarde Duo speakers.

That is one beautiful 'table/arm...you must be very proud!

Someday I'll be able to purchase another 'table (I miss not playin' my vinyl). I'm sticking to my Sumiko Blue Point (kept it when I sold my 'table). It's one fine sounding HO MC MOFO...for the price, you just can't go wrong!

Congrats!4.gif