COWARDS?

BBB

Fellow Klipsch owners: What on earth are we reading here? Do we want this?

KAIN: I can't believe Americans are such cowards. I mean 5,000 Americans vs. 500 Iraqis and the 5,000 RAN even with all their training and weapons??

KAIN: LOL! 5,000 Americans need AIR SUPPORT to take out 500 Iraqis?? LMAO!! COWARDS!!!

Thats it for me. Ive had it. The administrator said, stop with the personal insults. Well in my opinion the nonsense that Kain is spreading around this forum amounts to nothing more than personal insults to ALL Americans. Dump this guy. Hes gone too far on a few occasions with his opinions that end up as slaps in the face of people that live and work in the U.S.A. and that read these Klipsch forums. I believe in the right of freedom of speech created by Americans for Americans in America. Somewhere the line must be drawn. I have rights too. I have the right to stop wearing my Klipsch hat and shirt and recommending or buying Klipsch products if I feel Klipsch is running a forum that tolerates people that insult Americans. Ive owned Klipsch products since the 60s however the forum is letting people who barely own a handful of Klipsch products, if any, come here and insult an entire group of stead fast loyal Klipsch customers who have been supporting the American based Klipsch Corporation for many years. Anyone that knows me will admit that I have a sense of humor that may not be appreciated by everyone but also a serious side that recognizes when someone has crossed the line. Kain has crossed it by calling Americans cowards and I for one dont want to be personally insulted as an individual or as an American citizen. I think many individuals on this forum HAVE been insulted with his remarks. Enough is enough. Ill continue posting but I will remember that Klipsch is allowing someone to post here with very anti-American remarks on a regular basis that offend many Klipsch owners.

BBB don't let a future cab driver get under your skin. He does not even live in the USA and therefore is not entitled to an opinion. He is responding merely to irritate people, the truth is he does not know his a** from a hole in ground (sand). May the fleas from a 1000 camels infest his armpits.

----------------

On 3/25/2003 8:44:09 AM Frzninvt wrote:

BBB don't let a future cab driver get under your skin. He does not even live in the USA and therefore is not entitled to an opinion. He is responding merely to irritate people, the truth is he does not know his a** from a hole in ground (sand). May the fleas from a 1000 camels infest his armpits.

----------------

While I agree with what BBB said just because you don't live in the U.S. doesn't mean you have no right to an opinion. That's a pretty ignorant thing to say despite Kain's comments of late (which I don't approve of) and just generally speaking.

----------------

On 3/25/2003 11:28:35 AM sj993 wrote:

While I agree with what BBB said just because you don't live in the U.S. doesn't mean you have no right to an opinion. That's a pretty ignorant thing to say despite Kain's comments of late (which I don't approve of) and just generally speaking.

----------------

sj993, it would have been cool to have received a Middle Eastern/Muslim perspective on current events, but Kain went beyond this by laughing at what he perceived as misfortunes to American soldiers. I don't expect him to support or agree with the war, but his insultiing behavior ON AN AMERICAN WEBSITE was in extremely poor taste.

Ranger,

I agree with you that his recent posts are uncalled for, but despite the fact it is an American Website that still doesn't mean he can't express his opinion. I can see where he is coming from, I think anyway, but I don't think he needs to go about it the way he is, that's all I'm saying. If you guys think he needs to be banned that's your business. I mean I was for Forrest being banned because almost all his posts attacked another member in some form or another. The same cannot be said for Kain, except his recent posts of course. Having said all that hopefully he will rethink his posts with regard to the war.

o.k.

i've restrained comment about politics on this site, however:

kain's comments are insulting and offensive. some of OUR american bb'ers may well have family in service at this time. many service people buy klipsch speakers on base, and support klipsch, as another bb'er said: an AMERICAN COMPANY!! mr.paul used his brilliant mind to develop military applications for our american armed forces. when i first saw kain's comments, i thought-'how would mr.paul feel?'

kain is on a number of different a/v websites, and it seems to me he is a kid w/well off parents who HAS NO CONCEPT OF REAL WORK/REAL LIFE.

as far as i'm concerned, KAIN HAS RIPPED HIS DRAWERS W/ME.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO HIS POSTS,AND HE CAN KISS MY A$$ PERPETUALLY. 7.gif

signed-one PI$$SED-off avman.

BBB, FRZ, Ranger, Kenrat, Avman,

I applaude your comments and feelings. I did take offense to the language the punk used. Having several friends in harms way the concerns are hign, and everyday when the list of casualites is published as I review it I am shaking in my boots. At his stage to many americans is no longer question of whether its right or wrong is whether our loved ones get home safely and soon.

The fine courageous men and women are doing what they pledged to do and are obeying orders as they promised; as are the Candian troops.

Scott

I'll have to agree also on this one. I will admit that I've had more than one exchange with forresthump2, but it wasn't because of his political standings, it was because of his rudeness.

After reading some of Kain's latest posts, I think that he has crossed the line and potentially alienated everyone here on this forum. I'm all for everyone having their own opinion, but when you attack the troops, the individual men who are obeying the will of their country because it is their job, then you have crossed the line. I think this guy should retract these posts and apoligize for what he said. I realize things can be said in anger, but they can be taken back just as easily.

Kain's comments are interesting in that they expose what some people really think about freedom of speech. Kain is espousing opinions that are unpopular in The United States about a war The United States is ostensibly fighting to expand freedom. Then some Americans react by demanding that he be banned. In other words they want to take away Kain's freedom. At the same time they support a war to expand freedom.

I know I'm not the only one who sees the irony and inconsistency in this.

I don't feel insulted by Kain's remarks, he's an Arab and has a point of view informed by that. Our soldiers are professionals are should be hardened to insults and as they are professional soldiers I presume their effectiveness is not dependant on public opinion. Hell, in 1876, a year in which the Army saw LOTS of action Congress damn near forgot to pay the Army. But Custer, a true professional, still died with his boots on and Nelson Miles and his infantry still chased down the Sioux and Cheyenne.

Bit I digress. Maybe it would be smart to mull over what Kain has to say and why instead of simply dismissing it.

KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN YOUR MAD BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE AS WEAPONS ARE SLING SHOTS AND ROCKS . LOOK DUDE I UNDERSTAND YOUR MAD BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUC$ING TEE PEE. AND EVERY TIME ONE OF OUR BOMBS HITS THE GROUND IT BLOWS YOUR TEE PEE ALL OVER THE PLACE. HAY MAN I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL MY LITTLE TOWEL HEAD BOY YOU TAKE A CAMEL TO GET AROUND WE DRIVE BMW AND LAMBORGHINIS. I WISH YOU WELL OSAMA TAKE COVER WERE COMING IN.

I really feel sorry for the "good" people of the middle east.It must be hell to live in a place where you can't be free to think or speak.The problem is that most are brainwashed from birth.They teach hate and intolerance,murder and racism,as a religeon.