For those who think I am anti-American

Kain

you guys are idiots. somehow kain is a terrorist just because he is able to see things from more than one perspective, and you can't? Personally, I feel it is "brave", what the terrorists did on 9/11. Now I am in no way commending them, and I think their cause is entirely wrong, and I hate them as much as any of you do for what they did, but how many people are willing to die just because an order came in? that is all kain was saying. he wasn't saying "great job terrorists, you're my hero's." you guys need to open your damn eyes and see grow a flucking brain.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Personally, I feel it is "brave", what the terrorists did on 9/11."

another brilliant remark by a 14 year old with very limited intelligence....calling suicide terroists brave is the same thing as promoting terroism....no matter what disclaimers that you post after that insane statement....

i wish you could say that to any of the families of the victims that died that day!!!!

so, are the suicide bombers attacking our troops in iraq "brave"??? are the suicide bombers that target women and children in israel "brave"??? how "brave" is to kill children?????

do you actually stop to think about what you are posting before you type it???

or do you post it just to anger people that care about america and american lives that have been lost already and those soldiers still in harm's way???????

as for getting a "flucking brain"....why don't you try to learn something while you're still in school, because your intelligence level is way below par for the members on this forum!!!!!!!

wis male, you obviously read to the point that you quoted, than stopped reading, because if you had actually READ the whole post, you would understand that that wasn't the point I wasn't glorifying terrorism, and I wasn't calling them heroic. and bruinsme, the deffinition of brave=to have courage. once again, I'm not calling the terrorists heros or cool, I'm just saying, and I'm pretty sure kain was saying the same thing, is that it would have taken alot of "courage" to board a plane knowing you were going to die. wis male, go back to wisconsin and learn to read you cheese head.

----------------

On 3/30/2003 2:42:14 PM prodj101 wrote:

you guys are idiots. somehow kain is a terrorist just because he is able to see things from more than one perspective, and you can't? Personally, I feel it is "brave", what the terrorists did on 9/11. Now I am in no way commending them, and I think their cause is entirely wrong, and I hate them as much as any of you do for what they did, but how many people are willing to die just because an order came in? that is all kain was saying. he wasn't saying "great job terrorists, you're my hero's." you guys need to open your damn eyes and see grow a flucking brain.

----------------

Hmmmm ... "more than one perspective"? Somehow I doubt that. The only perspective he has shown on this forum is sympathetic leanings to Middle Eastern terrorists.

Also, be carefull at who you call idiots, that's uncalled for here.

"Personally, I feel it is "brave", what the terrorists did on 9/11."

tiredangels.jpg

ranger, I respect your opinion but... "another brilliant remark by a 14 year old with very limited intelligence" how can you not call minn male on that but me for saying idiot? not to mention the way people have been attacking kain.

as scott pointed out...go back and read kain's original posts...since you obviously can't remember what he said throughout all of his posts...

i read your whole post you pathetic loser....writing a whole paragraph trying to deny your first sentence does NOT change the first sentence!!

let's see...forresthump was banned because he personally attacked other forum members....

personally....being told to get some "flucking brains" by a 14 yr old qualifies as an attack in my book!!!!

maybe you and your good buddy kain can go form your own forum...

you could call it: TERROISTS ARE BRAVE

lol, you're reading comprehension skills never got beyond the piss in the sand box days. I wasn't denying saying it. you just didn't understand the context in which I said it. lol, pathetic loser, go back to wisconsin and eat some cheese.

so if poverty is so bad in Iraq why are there so any palaces for the leaders? why do they need to spend 1.3 billion annually to build a military when their neighbors collectively are not even spending that much? the 1.3 billion is not including items traded for oil? Iraq also owes French military suppliers nearly $4 billion. OOOhhh thats gotta hurt the french.

Oh thats right, like you said Kain, he is the dick-tator and he can do whatever he wants within his borders.

the Arab nations fronted the funds for the war in fear of loosing control of oil production control and price/barrel, that was announced by OPEC.

Also oil prices were higher ($39 which equates to $47 today) at the start of the Iran-Iraq war. seems like Iraq is in an awful lot of wars?

"First of all, I am not anti-American! I actually like America (as a country) and like most of their people. However, what I don't like is their government and their foriegn policies. That's all."

obviously this youngster doesn't understand what democracy is all about...america is government by the PEOPLE....the PEOPLE in america elected the government....as of today 75% of the PEOPLE in america support what our elected government is doing....there is a totally volunteer armed forces made up mostly of american PEOPLE....

if you attack the government of the united states, you are attacking the PEOPLE of america.....

that little fact must not have been taught in your schools

and yet you wonder why american PEOPLE feel that you are attacking them....BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!!....and that makes you ANTI-AMERICAN!!!!!!

prodj....you and your 8th grade education....oh yeah...they teach about american government in 9TH GRADE....i'll wait a year until you get some more education to debate you again....

you and your anti-american friend can pat each other on the back all you want....but you are defending and supporting terrorism....whether you admit it or not.....

Holy crap, if anyone actually believes the stuff in that power point presentation, I've got some other serious information they need.

1. The only factual error was the presentation said that it was the US government behind this whole thing, not true. It's a mixed race of aliens which own the illumanti, the oil prices are just a scam to stop us from developing the space shuttle (yes, they also caused the recent disaster with a high powered laser) in order to keep us away from Mars (where the illumanti are hiding their stash of still-boxed-khorns.

2. Tin foil hats can protected your thoughts from being monitored by George Bush.

A good guide to building an ADFB is at http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html AFDB? Aluminum foil deflector beanie of course.

3. If you believe that presentation, who installed powerpoint on your computer? Because I know given the circumstances you would have to be too dumb to figure out how to load cds.

-mkl

Hats off to prodj for putting out the most enlightened, open-minded view regardless of age. Fourteen and the smartest guy on the board. Prodj, not only am I behind you analytical ability, reasoning and logic skills 100%, I also agree with what you are saying.

I agreed with Kain's original position (even though subsequent posts were wholly inappropriate)that what those terrorists did was a brave, though despicable act. Again, Klipsch forum in evaluating that rather controversial statement made by Kain, try to keep in mind that brave is a concept to be evaluated in the absence of value judgements of the actual act. The question is, "What did it take to accomplish this act?," NOT "Was the act inherently good?" Dying for what you believe in is brave? Was the act evil. Of course it was. Did it take balls. Hell yeah. In a very objective sense what our soldiers are doing is no different than what the terrorists did to us. Yeah ok feel free to take that out of context and flame me in subsequent posts. At your own risk, boys! Let's exercise those reading comprehension skills, shall we? We attack, we kill, we cause collateral and enemy damage. It's cool. We feel our position is right. Terrorists = same story. But they are evil because our value system dictates that they are wrong. Now, before this explodes let me say that 1.) I do not support the war or our policy, 2.) I DO strongly support our troops, 3.) I think Kain has revealed himself to be an immature ***, 4.) I think that the actions of the terrorists were wrong and do not support or condone them in any way. I also just happen to recognize that my view is not the only view. You might argue that the terrorists action was wrong, but you cannot argue that they did not think it was right. Accepting that as your premise, you cannot completely discount the possibility that there actions were, in fact, brave. At least, the most credible among us will not deny the possibility of this position.

What am I scared of more than anything else? You guys. You deny that prodj might have a point. You don't like it (the possiblity that others may think differently) and you attempt to discount his position b/c he is young. This "We are the only way," and "There is no middle ground" attitude is dangerous and smacks the rights (our troops defend) in the face.

STANDING UP FOR YOUR POSITIONS (prodj) no matter how unpopular is brave as well. Hey prodj, don't let it shake you, the older we get, the greater our stake in the status quo becomes and the less apt we are to disagree or take positions of "dissent".

Dissent. The only thing I believe IS an absolute truth.

kevin -(not 14 and a member of the Illinois Bar)

the power point presentation:

LMAO

mr anti-american....where did you get the information?....what are your sources???

what a croc???

yes, america is in this for the money....that's why our president just asked for $75 billion dollars to pay for the war!!!!

oh, did your news sources forget to mention that????

kevin,

i see that our foul-mouthed 14 yr old who tells the rest of us to get "some flucking brains" now has a lawyer!!!

i will grant you kevin, that you presented your position in a thoughtful and clear manner. and, unlike your client you did not feel a need to insult all the rest of the members of the forum!!!

i can respect your thoughts kevin, even though i disagree with your position. i will respect anyone who has an education and can present an opinion in a non-confrontational manner!

Russ---The 75 Billion is from the citizens, the big money will be made by Bechtel, Flour-Daniels and Halliburton. It's called having the citizens subsidize The Connected and is as old a game as politics itself. Why I've been a beneficiary of it myself.

Kev, does that mean that rapists are "brave" for attacking their vitcims, since they are obviously putting themselves in harms way to commit their acts? Are serial killers brave becasue they risk the deal penalty (or being killed by a victim) to commit their crimes? No, I think we would all agree (I hope) that these people listed above certainly arent "brave" in the sense that they have courage and strong convictions, rather they are weak minded, and unable to control their compulsions to cause harm. They aren't brave, they are mentally unbalanced. A terrorist who gets on a plane in order to kill women and children is not brave, he is a murderer. Slaughtering defenseless women and children is not an act of bravery. It is an act of insanity. I really don't see any point of view which would think an act of slaughtering innocents as being brave.

-mkl