ATTN Klipsch. Need some new Hotties wallpaper

m00n

----------------

On 4/30/2003 6:19:31 PM jt1stcav wrote:

But I doubt if she'd bother being a Klipsch spokesperson...she's all into her French roots and her French fans (as well she should, I suppose).

----------------

Ah... I don't care, I don't care I don't care! I forgive her! She can't help where she was born. Hottieness sees no borders.

Oh and to hell with a US tour... She need to tour the m00n! 3.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 4/30/2003 6:25:50 PM m00n wrote:

..."She can't help where she was born. Hottieness sees no borders."

----------------

True, true. But I'd rather see her hottieness next to my Cornwalls!

----------------

On 4/30/2003 7:18:43 PM sj993 wrote:

Do you think u could send those pictures my way as well??? I know I'm like 300th person to ask, sorry

But hard to resist temptation!

----------------

Would it be easier if I just posted these on my site also?

Here she is:

m00n's dream

Edit: I would only like to keep this up for a very short time....maybe just a few days. I am sure there is a copyright on this video somewhere. It is also very large, 40 megs, so be patient if you have a slow connection. My dsl pulled it down in about 5 minutes. If you have a dial-up... well ... You know!

----------------

On 5/1/2003 12:53:08 AM cyclonecj wrote:

Here she is:

----------------

Yup, I dunno, I may be the only one who is diggen on her. What I think is so nice about her is that she is so blazen hot and sexy without being skanky like Britney Spears or kristen Agulara or how ever you spell their names. My favorite vid of hers I think is her "Im Fed Up" video on her site. She looks like she has a couple more years on her and not so teenage looking. More young woman looking now. Don't feel so guilty when I drool now. 83.gif

No .. Your not alone. I will show you the useage readout on the site at the end of the day.

Video aside, I really like the song! ... Cant get it out of my head. Did you get this video from her music CD? Is any of it in English?

Na... A friend of mine brought some stuff over on a CD and it was on there. He never told me about the file being on the CD he gave me, I was browsing the CD and seen this AVI file just sitting there, and to think I almost didn't even bother to watch it.

He was actually doing a search for something completely non related on the internet and that came up. Out of curosity he clicked on it and he too became infatuated with her.

I know what you mean about that song. Both of those two songs keep running through my head. I actually ordered one of her CDs4.gif... Damn, I am a rock and roll kinda guy, but I have to admit, her music is catchy. And again... I have said it over and over... That voice just gets me.

So I checked out this Alizee on the net and then made a comment about how hot she was to a friend of mine from work who happens to be French. He looked at me like I was a pervert and said she's only like 15!...So next time I want to look at French hotties I'll stick with Sophie Marceau or Catherine Deneuvre (sp?)11.gif

Dave

Na, she is older than that now. I think she was like 16 when she did that lolita song, then I was reading something about how a couple years later she did this or that... Don't remember exactly what it was.

----------------

Here she is:

Edit: I would only like to keep this up for a very short time....maybe just a few days. I am sure there is a copyright on this video somewhere. It is also very large, 40 megs, so be patient if you have a slow connection. My dsl pulled it down in about 5 minutes. If you have a dial-up... well ... You know!

----------------

Thanks Man!!!

I got in 4-5 minutes as well. Wow, I have to say impressed... not only is the video good, but the song is also quite catchy!!! Lolita, Lolita...

Yeah... I can't get either of those two songs out of my head, the lolita video and the fed up video both... Oh shucks... Guess I will just have to wonder on over to her site and watch it again. 83.gif

You naughty, naughty boy!11.gif

Read part of her bio, and she eventually wants to learn English (she's also popular in Britian). She could sing in Pig Latin for all I care. Maybe her career will span these shores someday. I think her popularity may even exceed Spears and Agularea (SP?).9.gif

----------------

Here she is:

----------------

Just for an update... I would like to pull this off my site tonight (friday) by 11:00 pm (pacific time). So if you want it, go get it!

Bryan