Ok I need mental help

I noticed when I pulled some on my speaker wire from the ceiling it had nibble marks from our field mouse. Just to see if it was a mouse or my imagination I shaved down a cheap extenstion cord and spread some peanut butter over the area ran it into the suspended ceiling then pulled it in. Well now I have a gross smell, a fried mouse and a tripped breaker. What an exciting friday nite.

JK

----------------

On 5/2/2003 7:04:09 PM bruinsrme wrote:

I noticed when I pulled some on my speaker wire from the ceiling it had nibble marks from our field mouse. Just to see if it was a mouse or my imagination I shaved down a cheap extenstion cord and spread some peanut butter over the area ran it into the suspended ceiling then pulled it in. Well now I have a gross smell, a fried mouse and a tripped breaker. What an exciting friday nite.

JK

----------------

I know this is not funny... But I can't seem to stop laughing!

----------------

On 5/2/2003 7:56:25 PM boomer9911 wrote:

LUNCH
3.gif

Roast Rodent with a slight Thai Peanut sauce
4.gif

----------------

Line from Shrek:

"I don't mean to brag, but I make a mean weed rat stew"

We bought the 50 year old house about 7 years ago. While I was busy travelling the seas the family was living here. Last spring I took on the task to build the HT. I torn down everything with the exception of the outside wall and stairs. The first fir ball the ramains of a mouse freaked me out. After that the shack a nd awe became tortur the family and friends. One of my friends is 6' 4" and about 270lbs. I was working on the ohter side and he startled me when he starting freaking out, jumping around and screaming. When he pulled down a ceiling tile there was a carcus. I supported him and freaked out too, hehehehehe. The next week he came over I went thru the entire area and had gathered some skeletons and fur balls and placed them in strategic locations. After the third one he packed up his stuff and left.

See what being under water for over 2000 days will do to you.....

Scott

You have got to find where they are getting in or you are never going to get rid of your housemates. They can do enormouse damage to the house and they will get into the living area. They also can carry the deadly hantavirus so it can be more serious than just annoying! Get an exterminator!