never play basketball near your klipsch speakers

well, as some of you know (namely sj993 and stephen) I love to play ball. however, we had a rainy day here in minnesota, so of course I'm gonna dribble around in side a bit. so, as I was bouncing the ball off the walls it managed to land right on the front of my SF-2 grille, breaking the top 2 pegs. oh well though, not noticeable, lol.

nice one bill. I play b ball close to daily when I can i.e. not raining or snowing or something, since I play out doors at the courts near my home. and yeah, I know this was not the smartest thing to do, but still had a little fun playin around 11.gif

you youngsters bring a smile to my face, it is the same with my son, i gave him 2 rf 5's 2 rf 3's 1 rc 7 and an ksw 12 sub for his gaming, he had his friend over, i heard wrestling, the next day i was straighting out his grill, no permanent damage, but it was at this point that i had to give the ever popular care for your things speach, kids he he he he gotta love em12.gif