Cornwalls available.

I took some images this afternoon of the Cornwalls that are for sale. The pictures are terrible and I will go back and take more that accurately reflect the beauty of these speakers. I was shooting at 800 iso which put a lot of noise in the image that shouldn't be there. Therefore the color and clarity of the pictures are poor.

The finish in a very nice dark chocalate with only a couple of blemishes. They sound great.

Here's the url:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/tboone8/

If they are of interest to you let me know as I'll be listing them on ebay in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Tony

----------------

On 5/23/2003 11:32:26 PM garymd wrote:

Flush mount decorators. Very nice! Should be a good catch for someone in the area.

----------------

I thought he may have been giving me the business about the grills. Have never seen a speaker without some form of covering on the front.

Tony

Hey Bigbusa,

Easy on the ugly comments. I have pair of "Decorator" Cornwall's too.

Cornwall R.jpg

And it is a fact that they were designed WITHOUT a grill. However, grill kits are available. But not for me. I think they look great as is. Tony's pair could look awesome redone in Piano Black.

Thanks,

Chris

I wish my Decorator Cornwalls looked like Chris's horns. I actually didn't know my Cornwalls were Decorator models until this year...according to Andy (HDBRbuilder), because they're the C-BR with original raw birch finish (my dad stained the cabinets dark walnut after he purchased them in '79...wish he hadn't), they were also considered the Decorator model, even though their cabinet design is the same as a standard Cornwall which accepts the standard Klipsch grille cloth/frame assembly.

Now I consider ChrisKing's Cornwalls true Decorator models. I think these particular Cornwall's cabinets were designed with a flush motorboard and either raw birch or black painted cabinets to be used for commercial applications, i.e. theatres, churches, halls, for PA use, etc. (where high quality real wood veneer finishes are impractical if hidden behind a curtain or grille/facade, etc.).