People exaggerate the subwoofer...

----------------

On 6/19/2003 12:16:41 PM MD1032 wrote:

My Wal-mart doesn't have anything even remotely related to autos. And NVM, because I've decided not to get them (there's no place to put them!).

----------------

Or you decided that you wanted to act like over the age of 15.

hehe.. 16.gif

----------------

On 6/20/2003 12:59:09 AM agentdaffy007 wrote:

Wait a minute, the neon lights seem to be a good idea!

If i wasn't so lazy to get my *** to Wal-Mart, they'd be in my room now!

MD: I think they are cool and i am way over 15...

P.S: If only my sub didn't burn...
7.gif

-Mike

----------------

Be my guest and buy some.. buy them for you living room too.. also for you bathroom.. your kitchen.. put them everywhere..

9.gif

OMG this soundcard just keeps getting worse and worse! The hiss that this soundcard puts out is TERRIBLE!! UGH! At first I thought it was my PM4.1 headphone jack, but when I plugged my headphones into my card the hiss was definitely the soundcard's fault. There's probably SOME hiss coming out of the PM's, but it's so miniscule compared to my soundcard's. I don't get it, this is horrible, and it keeps getting worse and worse!

----------------

On 6/21/2003 11:50:33 AM MD1032 wrote:

OMG this soundcard just keeps getting worse and worse! The hiss that this soundcard puts out is TERRIBLE!! UGH! At first I thought it was my PM4.1 headphone jack, but when I plugged my headphones into my card the hiss was definitely the soundcard's fault. There's probably SOME hiss coming out of the PM's, but it's so miniscule compared to my soundcard's. I don't get it, this is horrible, and it keeps getting worse and worse!

----------------

Clean the stereo connections at the back of the speakers and the back of the sound card with rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs and see if there is anymore distortion. Oh.. and lower your Master Volume in the sound control panel and make the wave higher. See if that helps.. try to set to Master Volume to 75 and Wave to around 95 and turn up your speakers up.

75 and 95? You're almost hitting max! I have my master volume on 30% and my CD/wav/mp3 volume on around 16%. BTW, I cleaned my connections not too long ago. I think it made them worse. Maybe I bent the pins with my cotton swab (it was big, so I had to take some cotton off) or left some cotton in there. I'll use some compressed air and see if that works.

Don't forget I have the OEM version of an SBLive4.1 Value. It sucks ***. I can't put the volume up very high or it distorts TERRIBLY. I use my speakers to amplify the signal. Also, that damn hiss starts to rip apart my music around 40 or higher. Anything above 50 is distortion. I know, it sucks...but hopefully I will get a new one soon. I need to find good prices on an M-audio revolution first.