The tour of Klipsch @ Indy

• Klipsch Employees

For everyone that has plans to come to Indy this weekend for the tour.

CHECK YOUR MAIL...

For everyone else, here is the run down on what you will miss.

Hello everyone!

We are all excited about your visit. We have been getting things ready for you.

We have one room set up to display our product, as it would be in a store.

The next room is set up with our Aragon product working with a Creston controller. This is where we test software in the product and how it works with a controller.

Room 3 will be fun; we have a 2-channel system set up with an A B X test. We will be trying to pick out different types of wire. But you will not know which wire is being used.

The 4th room most of you will enjoy. We have a pair of each of the current Heritage product for you to hear. (The room is not the best, but with a few bodies in there it should sound fine)

The last room is the HT room. We have a RF-7 / RB-75, 7.1 HT set up, with RSW and RW subs.

Last but not least, is the LAB. We will have a raw woofer to test in the half space chamber. We will Klipple the driver. We will run the driver in its cabinet in the full chamber and run it in the Ground Plane chamber. Explaining along the way why and what each test is for.

I want to thank you all now for taking time from your life to come visit us. There are not many companies today that have the kind of support from their fans that we do. I started on your side of the fence so I know how you feel. Klipsch is honored by your visit.

P.S. There has been a suggestion for a change in plans. We can skip the NCAA tour and stay in the lab for a bit longer. After that we can have more time to get ready for dinner.

Trey Cannon

Engineering Lab Technician

Klipsch Audio Technologies

----------------

On 6/18/2003 1:00:48 PM trey cannon wrote:

For everyone else, here is the run down on what you will miss.

There are not many companies today that have the kind of support from their “fans” that we do.

----------------

D@mn it... do you have to rub it in? 9.gif

It sounds like it's lining up to be an interesting visit... wish I could go. Hope you guys have a good time and I can't wait to see some pictures.

Rob

Wow Trey! Sounds like an incredibly fun, entertaining, and opportunity for learning good time. I sure wish I could go this time. I'll plan for next year for sure. Not many companies would do this for customers and forum members for this I applaud you and all the other great people at Klipsch. I have never had a negative experience in any of my dealings and that alone speaks for itself. Not to mention the fantastic products that you guys keep rolling out. I am sure all will thoroughly enjoy! 9.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2003 8:13:53 AM trey cannon wrote:

BTW: Dress code is casual.....jeans or dockers with a polo shirt is cool.

----------------

No shorts? I guess that means I better pack a pair of pants and some shoes (instead of the sandles I usuaully like to wear this time of year.)