Heritage Speaker Owners!

Those are nice amps but why in the hell would I need 2000 watts on Khorns (or most if not any Klipsch speaker)? Christ. I can feel the ground (with my hand on the patio) vibrate 20 feet out from the house with a 50 watt tube amp (not maxed out).

megawatt bull**** is for the nancyboys. 14.gif

Do you guys know who's selling those amps? It appears to be Kidrock. There is a link on the ebay page to other photos. From the ebay page:

Pictures of the actual units can be veiwed at:

http://homepage.mac.com/bmw10111/PhotoAlbum61.html

Look at the links above the pictures of the amps and check out the Vegas LA Trip images. Here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/bmw10111/PhotoAlbum73.html#

Isn't that Kidrock and Pamela Anderson?

I'm not at all interested in his music(???) but thought it interesting that he's into the ebay thing. lol

Tony B.

Tony....I think you're right. If you click on one of the pics in the Vegas trip thing, it enlarges & loads a slide show. One pic has Kid slightly turned while going into the airplane. You can see "ROCK" across the back of his football jersey. And look at the bottom of the pics. One of them says "bmw-pammy-pk_1".

LMFAO. KidRock is a nancyboy! 7.gif

Hey Tony....I emailed that ebay user asking if those amps belong to Kid Rock. Should be interesting to see the response (if any)

P1150475_04.jpg

Kid Rock, Kid Schlock...who cares? Even if it's his Mac, then I wouldn't want it (probably been abused playing too much loud party music). Now my ol' MC7200...that was an amp! Of course I had to sell mine for totally different reasons than Kid Rock, and I didn't as much back either. Oh well...

post-11084-13819248121796_thumb.jpg