For m00n

KAiN64

I just thought I would point out some minor errors on your website. 2.gif

First, your "Sub 1" is RWS-12 instead of RSW-12.

Second, you spelt "digital" wrong in the following paragraph: Sorry the Prior to construction pics are so bad. They were taken in low light using a video camera's still shot functionality. However, I got a nice digitial camera now and it takes very nice pics. Now that I have a digital camera, I will be taking lots of pics and adding them.

Third, you spelt "every" wrong in the following paragraph: If you have any questions or comments, please send them to m00n. I try to check it about ever day or so.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just thought you would like to correct some errors. 1.gif

----------------

On 6/21/2003 4:19:56 PM justin_tx_16 wrote:

A more appropriate way to correct someones website is via email. If m00n does not put his email on his website, you can always use the bulletin board's email form to contact him.

----------------

I concur.

----------------

On 6/21/2003 11:07:50 PM talktoKeith wrote:

Ronnie Reagan- 'Well, thar he goes again'.

m00n, you midst-spelt 'tallents'. I'm sending you an e-male.

Keith

----------------

Ok ok ok.... You all got my jist and that's what counts.

2.gif

----------------

On 6/21/2003 9:49:44 PM justin_tx_16 wrote:

Kinda funny though how Kain of all people, not being from America or England, corrected an English speaker person's English
1.gif
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the language where you are from? It is English right?

----------------

I visited Dubai in U.A.E. once on my way to India but I did'nt get out of the airport and it was early in the morning so no one was around so I'm not entirely sure what the national language is. My guess would be Arabic.

The national language here is Arabic. But remember, I am not Arab. I am from Pakistan, we just live here in Dubai.

But, my first language is English.

We have lived in many countries.

I was born in Pakistan, then we moved to Malaysia for 2 years, then we moved to Hong Kong for 3 years, then we moved to Moscow, Russia for 3 years, then we moved to Budapest, Hungary for 3 years, and now in Dubai, UAE.

Yikes! Its gotten outta hand. Everywhere ya go there are spelt checkers. Used to be in the old days you could take home a few under weight spelt without the checkers giving you any problems. Not now! If you get caught sneaking outta da woods with one too many spelt improperly the checkers will fine you outta da wahzoo. Its dat Big Brother latitude creeping inta the circumference of our so-sigh-a-tee. Duh next thing theyll be doing is making finger lickin prints of every human bean comin outta the Kentucky Fried Chicken Movie and Bucket-to-Go franchises. If you ever get charged with catching a spelt incorrectly youll understand what Im talking about. And if you do would you kindly drop me a line and explain it to me? Just dont drop a line anywhere without a spelt license. I know its difficult because the spelt season is so short. Thats why I freeze mine and break them out on those long lonely winter nights with a hot cup of Java. Of course if I come across any undersized spelt in the freezerrino I always draw the drapes and blinds before diving inta a batch of them for fear of the checkers spying on me. Ive drawn plenty of drapes and blinds in my day. Ill have to post them some time. Ive got a nice rendering of a 10 foot sliding glass door cover hanging next to a pair of record breaking Southeastern Badlee spelt I managed to catch while riding to my congressman about the current problem we are having with the electrical rates in da nation. It took nearly 20 years or almost 2 decades but 1984 is here. Just look around. Lines, Tigers and Bayers aspirin. Oh my!!! We are surrounded by Big Brother and the Holding Company. If only Janis was still alive. Shed straighten this mess out. Ive found that a good chessman can beat a spelt checker on any day of the weak providing hes got the proper boat documentations while fishin for spelt the correct way. Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ? My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends..