I Finally Get a Vacation!

Gregorius

Greetings Gentlemen,

I just wanted to inform everyone that my vacation was just approved so I will be off from tomorrow until July 7th. This is my first vacation since Xmas and I certainly need one! 9.gif I won't be online because I don't have internet access at home.

Not doing anything special, fishing and camping a couple of days, honey-do chores, building a oak record rack for my LP's etc.

I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July. I'll check in when I get back.

Best Regards,

Greg

Vacation starts for me next week, traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC for some fun in sun, beach time, may even play some small ball at some of the many courses down there, mostly do some drinking and chill by the pool catching some rays. I think I am going buy some fireworks and shoot them off as well since they are illegal in Vermont. Enjoy all!

Just dropped the wife and daughter off at the airport to visit the mother-in-law for 10 glorious days! Instant mini-vacation! Work is not so bad anymore, anyway if any Khorns become available at the right price between now and the following monday...fireworks! ah ha ha free at last, free at last!11.gif12.gif Hey I could be looking for women instead!

Vacations are all so nice, but always go by way too quick! Having started a new job in March, I'm not entitled to my next vacation until this time next year, so I envy you. Have a great time off!