Useless banter over television

m00n

Big fan of APC. I'm looking forward to the new album.

Year of the Rabbit's album came out today. Looks to be pretty good.

Also, Radiohead's newest, Hail to the Thief, is excellent.

Can't wait for the Live TOOL DVD, though. Hopefully there is a 'Danny Cam' angle!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/15/2003 6:41:37 PM dblue wrote:

Big fan of APC. I'm looking forward to the new album.

Year of the Rabbit's album came out today. Looks to be pretty good.

Also, Radiohead's newest, Hail to the Thief, is excellent.

Can't wait for the Live TOOL DVD, though. Hopefully there is a 'Danny Cam' angle!!!

----------------

Yeah, I've had the Year of the Rabbit CD for about a month now. I love getting to hear CD's in their entirity before I buy them. Definitely one to buy.

Awesome, a new APC in fall. Can't wait.

Got a band yall should hear. Came out last year. 30 Seconds to Mars

Pretty good CD.

----------------

On 7/15/2003 7:28:33 AM Audible Nectar wrote:

Even news isn't really news anymore -

----------------

The so-called 'news' is not only NOT news but isn't even reality. It's nothing more than not so slick brainwashing and mind control. Population control on a grand scale but the sad part is that most Americans aren't even aware of it.

Tony B.

Most television just sucks. Reality shows are reality allright, they are mostly all about deception, betrayal, manipulation.

Sorry to say that even the news has got way too much time to fill. For example last year when Senator Wellstone's plane crashed... I waited through three segments and commercial breaks to get to hear the "EXPERT" who was coming up "NEXT". After all that, when finally getting to the expert, this is what he said about the plane crash....

...."SOMETHING WENT WRONG!"

That was the news on the FoxNews Channel, and that's as good as it gets.

I haven't watched any TV to speak of in months. I listen to 2 channel, read, and get my news on the net.

I get cranky just thinking about TV.

Dee

----------------

On 7/15/2003 11:26:06 AM m00n wrote:

Yeah, I like fear factor. It may be crap, but for me? It's good crap.

----------------

I'm waiting for the episode where the contestant who eats the most horse sh*t wins. It can't be long off as they've degraded and humilated themselves to the point where they've actually eaten such things as a horse ***. No joking, they really ate horses *** (colon and anus) on one show. I've only seen a couple of them and that was on one.

I'm glad my sense of self, purpose and my understanding the world isn't shaped by the people I come in contact with daily or those I see on television throwing away what little self-respect they had left groveling for a lousy dollar or acting like a **** or thug on MTV and the like. If it were I would surely be disheartened to no end. So much for the THEORY of evolution. I think the THEORY of devolution is more appropriate.

Where does all of this trash originate? With those who control the media. And who are they? I am placing here for you edification the following statements and observations of a Jew regarding hollywood, the media and who controls them. I draw no conclusions. You may do that on your own if you wish.

The American Moment Magazine is subtitled, "The Jewish Magazine for the 90s". Its edition of Aug. 1996 carries the headline "Jews Run Hollywood - So What?" The author is the Michael Medved (a Jew) who states:

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish power and prominence in popular culture. Any list of the most influential production executives at each of the major movie studios will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

"The famous Disney organization, which was founded by Walt Disney, a gentile Midwesterner who allegedly harboured anti-Semitic attitudes, now features Jewish personnel in nearly all its most powerful positions."

"Men and women of Jewish background enjoy a vastly disproportionate - if not dominate - influence in Hollywood."

He adds that even studios which were bought out by the Japanese Sony Corp. and by the Australian Rupert Murdoch (a jew), still had to hire, "a Yiddish team of long-time industry leaders in all the most powerful positions. When Mitsu****a took over MCA-Universal, they did nothing to undermine the unquestioned authority of Universal's legndary - and all-Jewish - management triad of Lew Wasserman, Sid Scheinberg and Tom Pollack."

Medved continues: "Jewish writers and directors employ unquestionably flattering depictions of Jews for audiences to react with sympathy and affection."

Medved writes that resentment against Hollywood has increased:

"Poll after poll, taken over the past 10 years, shows that the public believes this industry is more firmly associated with Jews than any other business in the world. That it is almost universally viewed as a destructive force in our society should be of concern."

Medved ends with this statement, which should be a warning to all non-Jews:

"The combined weight of so many Jews in one of America's most lucrative and important industries gives the Jews of Hollywood a great deal of political power. They are a major source of money for Democratic candidates. The industry's informal patriarch, MCA chairman Lew Wasserman, wields tremendous personal clout in state and national politics. So do Barbara Streisand, Norman Lear and others."

The following is a list of Jewish media CEO's in the USA:

RICHARD BERNSTEIN jew Western Publishing. childrens books

STUART BLOOMBERG jew ABC Head of Entertainment Division.

PETER CHERNIN jew 20th Century Fox. dec. 1992 new CEO

MARTIN S. DAVIS jew Paramount Comm. CEO

BARRY DILLER jew 20th Century Fox. CEO

MICHAEL D. EISNER jew WALT DISNEY Co.

STEVEN FRIEDMAN jew NBC Executive Producer Nightly News. Hired may 1990 under G.E. (gentile) owned NBC.

LEONARD HARRY GOLDENSON jew ABC (Capital Cities ABC TV) (upto 1985. Thomas Murphy now CEO but with same Jewish management)

KATHERINE MEYER GRAHAM jew Newsweek, Washington Post. Daughter of Eugene Meyer.

PETER GUBER jew Columbia Pictures. 1989. Bought by SONY, Guber replaced Kaufman as CEO.

PETER KALIKOW jew New York Post. Real estate devloper.

PETER R. KANN jew Dow Jones, Wall St Journal, Barrons

VICTOR A. KAUFMAN jew Columbia Pictures. CEO

CHARLES KOPPELMAN jew EMI Records CEO

GARY HERSH jew Capitol Records CEO

GERALD LEVIN jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CO-CEO

ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

RONNESSEN jew MBS. Mutual Broadcasting SYS.

SAMUEL NEWHOUSE russian jew Random House, Advanced Publications, Newhouse Broadcasting, (CTV), New Yorker Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentleman's Quarterly, Self, House & Garden. Newspapers & mags.

MICHAEL OVITZ jew Media magnate.

WILLIAM S. PALEY russian jew CBS CEO & founder of CBS. 1927. 1983 Partially retired.

SUMNER M. REDSTONE jew Viacom MTV Nickelodeon QVC. CEO.

STEVEN J. ROSS jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CEO.

JEFF SAGANSKY russian jew CBS Head Entertainment Division.

DAVID SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC head entertainment div.

ROBERT SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC CEO (son of D. Sarnoff). RCA and NBC were bought by G.E. in 1986 but Jewish management still exists.

MICHAEL P. SCHULHOF jew SONY. Vice chairman.

RICHARD SNYDER jew Simon & Schuster.

LEONARD STERN jew VILLAGE VOICE. HARTZ pets supply.

ROBERT STRAUSS jew Large investor, President Bush's Moscow ambassador.

ARTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER jew New York Times, family circle. McCall's, M. Frankel, J. Lelyveld, J. Rosenthal - all Jews.

BRANDON TARTIKOFF russian jew Paramount pictures. Chairman.

LAWRENCE A. TISCH russian jew CBS CEO TV, theaters, hotels, insurance. (Before him was 1928 William S. Paley son of russian jews. Retired 1983.)

LEW WASSERMAN jew MCA Inc. CEO. 1991. Bought by SONY. but Wasserman still is CEO.

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN jew US News and World Report, DAILY NEWS. New ceo.

Max Frankel (NY Times Editor) Joyce Purnick & Paul Marks - (jewish Eugenic Schemers)

Here is a list of those (all Jews) who control the financial markets:

Alfred Ochs (NY Times 1848 etc.)

Seligman - Hellman (Wells Fargo & Lehman)

Goldman

Sachs

Warburg

Schiff

Loeb

Ochs (of Tennessee)

Alfred Huger Moses (southern jew)

Adolph Lewisohn

John Loeb

Stone

Hamill

Hentz

Sidney James Weinberg

Frank Atschul

Arthur Levitt Sr.

I.W. Harper (bourbon)

Jesselman

Ullman

Robert

Berhard

Phillips

Englehard

Margarate Ryan (daughter of Otto Kahn)

Lee Radziwill

Charles Bluhdorn (Gulf & Western)

Sanford I. Weill (American Express, Travellers Group, Shearson-Lehman)

Peter Cohen

Armand Hammer (baking soda tycoon)

Felix Rohaytn (pimp, panderer and political/economic deal maker)

Alan Greenburg

Ira Harris (Wall Street thug)

Andre Meyer ('french' jew)

Bruce Wasserstein

Jerome Kohlberg

Joseph Flom

Martin Lipton

T. Boone Pickens

Carl Icahn

Henry Kravis

Saul Steinberg

Lewis Glucksman

Ivan Boesky

Martin Siegal

Michael Milken

Belzbergs ('canadian' jews)

James Wolfensohn ('australian' jews)

Schroder (London merchant bankers)

Carl Mueller

Jon Rotensreich

Lewis Ranieri

Edmond Safra (International banker and 'lebanese' jew)

Pritzker

Crown

Martin Siegel

Jerome Kohlberg

Henry Kravis

George Roberts

Fred Joseph

Michael Milken

I.W. 'Tubby' Burnham

Robert Maxwell (aka Ludwig Hoch 'czech' jew - later masqueraded as 'english' jew)

Marty Lipton ('poison pill')

Donald Drapkin

Lord Weidenfeld (an 'english nobleman' jew)

Alfred Kingsley

Ronald Perelman

Sir James Goldsmith (another 'english nobleman' jew)

Erwin Jacobs

Bernard Baruch (a lone wolf Wall Street thug)

Samuel Bronfman (Seagrams empire)

David Sarnoff (RCA records)

Marshall Cogan

Arthur Carter

I.W. Burnham

Roger Berlind

Muriel Siebert (the first established jew female Wall Street thug)

Meshulam Riklis (israeli jew)

Martin Davis

Merv Adelson (Lorimar)

Eli Broad

Oscar Wyatt Sr.

Sol Linowitz

Rabbi David Gordis (yes rabbis are thugs with kosher seals of approval)

Robert Freeman

Tim Tabor

Martin Siegal

Richard Wigton

Victor & Steve Posner (russian jews)

Jacques Bemberg (another doppleganging jew)

Baron Harry Openheimer (South African diamonds)

Alvin Einbender

Jerome Kohlberg (LBO leveraged buy outs - a Jewish corp raider thug)

Lewis Rudin

Irving Shapiro (former DuPont & 'Industrial Policy Group' thug)

Roone Arledge

Clay Felker

Shulman

Regards,

Tony B.

The Sopranos, College Basketball and Pro Football. Period. I used to watch the Orioles until Peter Angelos (the albatros around Baltimore's neck) ruined the team when he fired Davey Johnson. My wife watches way more than I do. That's why I need a second system in my basement.

Tony-

What the he!! is wrong with you? Don't you have the sense or at least the common courtesy to keep your racism to yourself? It was very thinly veiled in the thread where someone's house got robbed, and this... You come off like you've got a bunker stocked with canned goods and Mein Kampf in your back yard. Hopefully I'm reading you the wrong way, and if so, I do apologize.

BTW, the mass media markets are driven by profit (ratings & advertising rates), not by some ill will or intent to destroy your whitebread world. Yes, programming is of low quality, but that's what the numbers dictate. It's Wal-mart world. Cheap garbage for everyone!!

Gonna lighten this thread up before it turns ugly....

Clue here is a tibit for you.

Interesting tidbit on Giraffes, I was listening to the radio this morning. When a female giraffe has here baby, she does not give a courtesy squat to her newborn, thus letting the poor baby drop a full 6 feet to the ground.

Geeze what a rude awaking, can you imagine? It's got to be hard enough coming out of the mothers body

You know, I passed right by Tony's thread just because it happened to be too long and I didn't have time to read it. I happen to be Jewish Tony. I, along with others you have offended either in the past or present and have already posted their opinions, would greatly appreciate you keeping your racist thoughts to yourself. Just to have the knowledge, resources and willingness to take up so much of your pathetic time putting such an article and list on this forum is unbelievable to me. I'm virtually speechless. Get a life, would you?!

----------------

On 7/16/2003 10:17:10 AM garymd wrote:

I, along with others you have offended either in the past or present and have already posted their opinions, would greatly appreciate you keeping your racist thoughts to yourself.

----------------

rac·ism (P) Pronunciation Key (rszm)

n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Look at the definition above people and tell me what SPECIFICALLY is racist about what I posted? Can I not criticize jews without being called a racist? Are the jews a protected minority that cannot be criticized for their behavior? Get real people.

There is no hatred, no prejudice, no superiority of the white race, no name calling, no derogatory language in my previous post. I merely quoted a jew on his thoughts on jews in the media and then listed those jews who control what you watch in the movies and television and those who control the financial markets.

Jews make up roughly 2%, if that, of the American population but control 90% of media outlets and financial institutions. You all wondered why there was nothing but garbage on television. I merely listed those people responsible for what you watch and you got mad at me.

If you take nothing from this message I ask again CAN I NOT CRITICIZE A JEW USING CIVIL, POLITE LANGUAGE WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST? Where is your ability to think critically?

Tony B.

On further reflection it appears that I didn't even criticize jews in an above post in this thread. I merely provided information with no color or slant at all.

The response from that post is interesting in that you all have been so conditioned to respond a certain way to anyone criticizing jews that you automatically saw racism where racism wasn't present. It would be funny if not so sad.

Tony B.

----------------

On 7/16/2003 12:19:11 PM cluless wrote:

And now for a word from our sponsor......

----------------

Didn't the former communist Soviet Union and its' government drug those who disagreed with the official party line? Is that what you advocate here? Drugging anyone who speaks contrary to your (not so well thought through) beliefs? Drug anyone who disagrees with you?

Tony B.

----------------

On 7/16/2003 12:27:47 PM Tony Boone wrote:

----------------

On 7/16/2003 12:19:11 PM cluless wrote:

And now for a word from our sponsor......

----------------

Didn't the former communist Soviet Union and its' government drug those who disagreed with the official party line? Is that what you advocate here? Drugging anyone who speaks contrary to your (not so well thought through) beliefs? Drug anyone who disagrees with you?

Tony B.

----------------

No, no, no ,no.... just the Mexicans!

If you look at your quoted definition of racism, I believe your posts would fit nicely into definition 1. You did not merely point out the homogenous nature of the power base in the aforementioned industries, but took every chance to point out their race. Your point was not that they are money-hungry profiteers with no regard for quality. Your point was "Blame the Jews." I can just picture you composing your post, and just before hitting submit, editing out all the times you used the word "dirty" in front of Jew or African-American. The fact that you repeatedly make race an issue on this BB indicates your lack of respect for other forum members and the bulk of society in general. I think most of here are pretty thick skinned and can take a joke. It's just a bit hard to swallow racist paranoic ramblings. There are other forums and "clubs" which welcome that. Go buy some sheets and check them out if that's your bag.

Tony,

There is a pattern developing here with your posts. Just because a Jew wrote this article doesn't mean it's not racist or that it's not racist to bring it to everyone's attention. Africans own African slaves. Does that mean slavery is OK in that situation? This is the last I'll post on this topic. The intellegent members of this forum can see through your very transparent smokescreens.