Here it is....

JoeTV

You have a fantastic looking (and sounding) audio system there. Top quality components, great Klipsch loudspeakers, and that audio rack is splendid! You built that? Great job; you certainly know your woodworking capabilities.

Don't take this the wrong way...I'm not criticizing, but I'm just curious: Have you thought about moving your mains out just a little more into the room, or is it not feasible at their location? Also, would it sound a bit better to have the center channel on the shelf above the screen as opposed to the top of the cabinet? Just wondering...I'm sure you've experimented with placement before finalizing your setup, and regardless, I'm positive it sounds even better than it looks.

Great job...enjoy your Klipsch, and happy listening.

That sucks! Must sound like crap! Just kidding. Very nice setup. I'm sure it sounds great. Very well matched system. How can you go wrong with a timber matched Klipsch horn-loaded home theater? You can't! I'm sure all your friends are envious as hell.16.gif

Thanks for all the nice replies! I worked very hard to get the setup I have, and it does sound great! I am very proud of my cabnet, I worked vary hard on it as well, I am not a woodworker, it turned out way better than I thought it would.

Hey jt1stcav,

I appreciate your suggestions, I had the center speaker inside the cabnet-on top of the TV, but it really did not sound good, it had a very hollow sound, so I moved it to the top and pointed it down to "fire" into the listening position, it sounds great there. I also have moved my speakers inch by inch in, out, back, forward, toe in, toe out, raise spikes, lower spikes, I found the perfect location for both music and movies. You just can't see the depth in the photo. BTW, if my wife got wind of you wanting me to start messing with speaker placement again, she would put the hurt on us both-LOL.

Joe

3.gif

----------------

On 7/18/2003 8:22:47 AM JoeTV wrote:

..."BTW, if my wife got wind of you wanting me to start messing with speaker placement again, she would put the hurt on us both-LOL."

Joe

3.gif

----------------

Well, if that's the case, please don't make mention of me wanting you to try different placement positions again...I don't wanna have an angry wife coming after me (guess that's one reason why I'm still single...LOL)!

Great system...Enjoy!