Cornwall Vault

garymd

There are actually two now, the original one that DeanG had built and one that Fini just constructed. Fini's is in OR or WA and as stated DeanG's is going to be in Chicago on the 24th. Gary your not buyng another set of Cornwalls are you? Do you have one or two pair already? Plus the LWE-IA's and the '72 Heresy's WOW!

I'm in Maryland. I was also inquiring about the cornwalls in Louisiana and offered to buy them if I could get them shipped. Sounds like it's available to send to Louisiana regardless of which one of us buys. I'm hoping it's me but I'll see who got to Mary first.

----------------

On 7/18/2003 7:20:21 AM Frzninvt wrote:

There are actually two now, the original one that DeanG had built and one that Fini just constructed. Fini's is in OR or WA and as stated DeanG's is going to be in Chicago on the 24th. Gary your not buyng another set of Cornwalls are you? Do you have one or two pair already? Plus the LWE-IA's and the '72 Heresy's WOW!

----------------

I'm either going to use these in the basement or let my boss buy them for the 2-channel we're building for him. I'd like some corns in the basement but I'm sort of overloaded as you already pointed out.2.gif

Actually I just checked the email from him, he is in your backyard Gary in Baltimore, MD. Wonder if he still wants to part with those '72 Vertical Cornwall II's. Hmmmmmmm. The issue is how to get them to me without driving for days. Hmmmmm.

Hey,

I am quite new to this forum...

I am looking at purchasing a pair of cornwalls in the upcoming week. They will however need to be shipped across country. I came across this thread and thoght..."What a wonderful idea...a corwall vault" How do I get a hold of one of these vaults being passed around?

Thanks,

Charles

Charlie,

I would be able to ship the empty vault on July 24th only. I live 4hrs from Chicago and this is a one time shipping offering.

Dave lives a little closer to Chicago, and wanted to put a new pallet on the bottom of the vault if it is not used right away. The vault would be available for use after the upgrade again.

LEEROY