3 Cornwalls on Ebay for $700

3dzapper

Man, I'm so glad they are gone... I was about to spend money I did NOT have. :)

----------------

On 7/27/2003 3:09:40 PM 3dzapper wrote:

They are in Michigan. Three black Cornwalls from a screening room. No pics. Buy it now only $700 for all three.

The same party has 4 commercial La Scalas for $350 ea.

----------------

Yes I got pics of them and bought them off of Ebay. They looked great and I talked with him too. They were in a demo room will be perect for me. I will get them home this Sat./

Will fill you in more later!

An all cornwall HT for me ..This is a dream.. left right center and rears all Cornwall's just add a sub and I will be in heaven!!

Helluva deal, I got a photo of one of them - all black no grill. So if you are gonna run all Corns what are you doing with the Khorns? $700 for three verticals it doesn't get much better than that. Should be awesome! Congrats to you. I should be a first time Cornwall owner myself here in a few weeks, I finally get to see what all the hoopla is about. I am replacing a pair of La Scala's with the Corns.

Roger-

Guess I'll have to make another trip to Indy to see all these! How long will it be to invite Trey over for a listen?!? Congrats on a great deal.

And nice of Jim to look out for his fellow forum members. That's what I like about this place.

Yes we all do help eachother out all the time.

I alerterd an Academy for $ 150.00 a few days back too.

I, myself, got 4 la scalas... For the Karaoke thing a few weeks back.. Thanks to a tip off of the BB to where to get them. They are all black, great shape, industrial models, used in a church and hardly touched..

Trey, I think, has his mouth wattering too to help with the set up. I will, of course, take him up on that. We have become good friends and he is a wealth of information and great friend without his "Klipsch hat" on too.