mobile homeless

T2K

Dropped in earlier tonight and noticed that Kelly was logged on. Someone here told me that the loon had swamped the sailboat and traded his tube gear for new solid state gear. Anyone else heard this?

Keith

----------------

On 8/8/2003 10:40:14 PM NOSValves wrote:

Well I know he bought a Sail Boat but I seriously don't think he would go the SS route ever !!

----------------

Um, isn't the sailboat the SS Audry?

fini

Had a great last weekend, just looking forward to this one. Last weekend will be nearly impossible to beat though. Wow that was awesome.

Yep, this is my last weekend at home! But alas... I am home alone! Mother is at work and dad is on a business trip. Brother is working and friends are gone. Oh well, time alone to figure out what I forgot to buy. Any suggestions? haha.

What I am bringing to College (with a capitol "C")

Computer

Monitor

ProMedia 5.1

ProMedia 5.1 Ultra's (once they arrive)

Heresy's

HK 430

Sennheiser HD600's

Oinc DVenture Tube amp (for HD-600's)

Dell Axim (handheld computer)

1 quart Heptane Ethylactate with CB

1 100 cc syringe (needle-less, plastic tip, for the heptane solution)

Apple iPod (30gb)

LinkSys Wiresless Router (54g)

Halogen light (desk lamp)

Cell Phone

Telephone (i have voice mail so no answering machine)

1 quart of Sodium Bicarbonate (NaCO3)

1 quart of Sodium Hydrogen Bicarbonate (NaHCO3)

tons of toiletries

DVD/HDCD Player

TV

Klipsch SWS

Nikon CoolPix 4300

Nikon F4 with 4 lens and hot shoe flash

Oxford English Dictionary Second Edition (on CD)

Oxford College Dictionary and Desk Reference

Other books such as Junk Eng Lish etc etc

NO ORIGINAL CD's or DVD's, just the backups

Biometric computer security system

Office supplies (various)

1 quart Graphite poweder

Combination lock safe (suggestions?)

Visco-Elastic foam mattress and pillow

air purifier (suggestions?)

500 6oz UL listed baggies

CD-R's, Zip 250 and 750 (30 each)

What am I forgetting?

p.s., audio wise, sorry! i put just about everything, forgot to mention clothes though haha.

will I be busy? I am taking 16 hours so probably. Here is my schedule:

schedule.gif

I am so organized, it is scary.

My college system (1969) was a Dynaco SCA-35, a pair of Frazier Monte Carlo's (still enjoy them), a Garrard TT with Shure M-81ED (still have the cartridge), and a Channel Master tube FM tuner. I attracted a lot of visitors. To bad that was before you could have girls in the dorm.

Where are you going to school, Justin? Like Craig said, make sure you don't forget to have a good time. College is unique in a persons life in that part of you is still a child, but the other parts are all grown up :-).

Dave

Justin-

Danm....where are you going to stash all this stuff! A dormroom ain't going to fit all that stuff and plus have room for the most important stuff ALCOHOL! hehehe. Ahhhh the college years.... No Capital "C" for me, too damn cheap to pay 30,000+ per year, plus I could kick most of the ivy leaguers *** in engineering!

Good luck!

-Dave

I am going to University of Missouri at Columbia and I am in the Men of Engineering Group, looking at a frat though for my sophomore year.

We can have girls in our room... over night... for up to 5 nights in a row. Interesting eh?

Campus is as dry as Gin. Had problems a few years ago with, well a little excessive drinking infront of Jesse Hall.

Justin, I wish that I had 1/4 of your talent at your age. I wish you the best of luck (the residue of skill), the wind at your back, and a fresh attitude (very important).

Don't get sucked under the waves at school. Keep the goal on the horizon, and take a day or two off to score with the babes, et al. Just remember you're there to suck the life force out of the faculty, and if all goes well, by your senior year, you'll have the credibility to tell them where it should go :)

I will offer the caveat that whatever you think you know now (most considerable), there is stil a lot to learn if you're willing and open-minded.

Ask a lot of questions and LISTEN to their answers.

I always believed that "if you're talking, you're not learning anything."

Rule #1 with women, as well. Listen, and nod frequently.